Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

False allegation abuses & hurts...but police do NOTHING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back...

Wow!

Where to start....

1st a test to see if I'm blocked or not?

Then some serious ranting!

Comment

Ok

It will be apparent to some that I have been subjected to a serious and prolonged hate campaign

1st. Yes, I have a criminal record (Strange, I thought I made that clear in about the third line of my original post?)
      2nd. NO I have not been charged, prosecuted or convicted of 'any' criminal offence in a court of law since coming out as a gay man in 1989 None! Zilch! Zero!

But I have been subjected to a relentless hate & even death threat campaign actively instigated & encouraged by the Devon & Cornwall Constabulary since 2004.

So... what's been happening

Well 2010 Devon & Cornwall police decided because of my complaints against them, to have me assessed as being mentally ill (Didn't the old soviet regime used to do that with dissident complain-tents?)

Twice I agreed to be assessed by a Consultant Clinical Forensic Physiologist (Who police appointed) and his two reports are submit-table as forensic evidence in a court...so imagine how pi**ed off the vile Devon & Cornwall police were when the Consultant concluded that I was NOT mentally ill. (well I knew that!)

However by the second Consultant report, so vile aggressive, vicious & abusive had the multiple attacks upon me become (encouraged by Cornwall police) that the Consultant concluded that I had suffered a 'Catastrophic Trauma' Report quote: " Like that seen in persons repeatedly exposed to life threatening situations" & as a result of the Cornwall police encouraged hate campaign it had had a debilitating & adverse affect upon my health resulting in my being also diagnosed as a severe 'Agoraphobic', hyper tension & life threatening blood pressure (only discovered when I started coughing blood).

Much of the internet hate campaign came from some members of Cornwall Pride (several internet items showing the hate campaign by then Cornwall Pride committee members later submitted in a court case as evidence). I found myself banned from Cornwall Pride (because of the police hate campaign against me) & I had queried this as the then Cornwall Pride treasurer whom I knew had been arrested & charged with multiple criminal offences, but he was still in post as the Pride treasurer? http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/St-A...#axzz2P1TcT0pJ

The denials of the accountant (who was also Pride treasurer) being arrested & having been charged spewed out in bile from some committee members of Cornwall Pride in a voracious hate campaign against me. Even in 2013 I was shown texts denying there was any charges & no court case. NB; The ten week Criminal Court case started earlier this year at Truro Crown Court. Estimated to last about ten weeks & one of the longest trials ever held at Truro Crown Court. The last I heard from the Crown Court was he, the accountant (& former treasurer of Cornwall Pride) was facing 26 separate criminal charges.

But there's more....

Comment

hi UD - good to see you back - and on form!
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

The voracious (Devon & Cornwall police instigated & encouraged) hate campaign against me continued....relentlessly...(Still on going)

From 2012 the Jimmy Savile story started to break & it quickly became apparent that police had treated complaints by his alleged victims with ridicule http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26312001

Now I too had reported to Devon & Cornwall police my having been sexually abused & raped as a 6yr old, through to the age of when I was ten. I started reporting in 1987 & have become louder & louder the more police ridiculed, laughed off threatened & abused me as a historic child rape victim.

In 2006 Devon & Cornwall police sent back the information telling me it was not their job.
          Police legal department threatened me with legal action unless I removed information from internet (including my having been raped as a child)
          I raised it again repeatedly with numerous Cornwall police officers I have encountered (always belittled & ignored)
          It was even raised on the 6hr video taped witness evidence I gave police in 2010 against multiple criminal, abuse & misconduct carried out by named & identified Devon & Cornwall police officers (which Devon & Cornwall police have buried the tape & despite a freedom of Information Act request to access it).
          I even BEGGED the IPCC to examine the tape ....the IPCC ignored me!

Now there is a clue in my 2009 posting here on daftmoo re: a memoir I wrote in 2006 & published in 2007 called 'Mr Hopkins Legacy' (pre-dating the 2012 Jimmy Savile exposure)
          So why were Devon & Cornwall police not interested in Mr Hopkins the teacher child rapist?
          Was it he was a Mason? (He certainly had Masonic books which I remember as a child)
          ...or was it his clergy & police officer child rapist accomplices?

Either way Devon & Cornwall police have ALWAYS ridiculed, laughed off, threatened, intimidated, belittled & generally been a bunch of vicious vile abusers which even out ways that of the original child rapists that abused me over a period of several years!

So with the Jimmy Savile story breaking & the appointment of police crime commissioners I thought I'd try raising the historic child rape I experienced 6-10yrs old again.

WHAT A WASTE OF SPACE my PCC. He has also ignored multiple correspondence & even blocked me on internet in which he has aided in the covering up of police misconduct, criminality & historic child rape!

Not one to be put off...but finally exasperated at the corruption within Devon & Cornwall Constabulary I tried a different police force.

OH MY GOD!

In just ONE WEEK the Essex police informed me they had information regarding one of the child rapists I had been identifying to Devon & Cornwall police for decades but had always been ignored by EVERY corrupt Devon & Cornwall Police officer encountered!!!!!!

I had to wait several weeks then this:-img042.jpg

I cried...
          I cried a lot...
          I screamed...
          I screamed a lot...

Essex police confirmed that not only had the teacher I had been identifying for decades to Cornwall police (but had been ignored & ridiculed by EVERY SINGLE ONE of the corrupt dishonest officers ever encountered in this vile Cornwall police force & by the Police Crime Commissioner Office & the IPCC ) as the person who raped me as a 6yr old child....but that he Hopkins had been convicted of sexual abuse of six other children under the age of sixteen.

So I pressed further since I am still in contact with another of his victims (who could also name yet another victim) NONE of which were covered by the periods of arrest & conviction Hopkins was sentenced for!

But I also mentioned to Essex police him being a Mason & having accomplice Clergy & police officer child rapist associates!

The case was dropped faster than a rocket (Devon & Cornwall police also I believe stuck their oar in to try to cover up)

But as a man in my fifties..... I had finally received police acknowledgement ( To that which Devon & Cornwall police have ALWAYS tried to cover up) of my having been multiply raped & sodermised from the age of six through to age ten.

...but there's more....

Comment

I thought they may be! - but surely if they've hauled back Dave Lee Travis they can do it with this specimen?
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Now Why on earth would Devon & Cornwall Constabulary try so hard to cover up for decades historic sexual abuse?

The answer became clear...because it seems EVERY Devon & Cornwall police officer (at least ALL those I have EVER encountered) like to ignore for decades CHILD RAPE & ABUSE which involves their own police kind!

...because I learned of this http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...bryant-2341683
              NB: Note it was Devon & Cornwall police

...and then this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-26286940#?

My how the filthy, corrupt, dishonest, criminal, abusive, vindictive, vile, element in Devon & Cornwall Constabulary, PCC, IPCC & HMIC do like to look after their own!

The denials by Devon & Cornwall police to Bryants victims are the same crock of lies I have been repeatedly spun by corrupt Devon & Cornwall Constabulary.

The corrupt police rot goes to the very heart of the Devon & Cornwall Chief Constables Office right through Exeter Middlemore & down through their COG, PSD, BCU, CID, Equality & Diversity Unit, Camborne & Helston police stations, through every rank & file.....& in particular to EVERY bent & dishonest police officer I have encountered since 2004 & I would gladly name them, including those no longer in the force.

Grrr!

Apart from that.... a belated Happy New Year to daftmoo forum

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
                I thought they may be! - but surely if they've hauled back Dave Lee Travis they can do it with this specimen?
                He's dead (Hopkins) ...but its his clergy & police rapist friends that the police STILL seem to want to cover up for 7 those police who have been complicite in the Devon & Cornwall police force in covering up the covering up!

Comment

oh - that's a shame.

Not sure what to suggest that you haven't already tried. It sticks in my throat to say it, but its the type of story The Daily Mail loves - as long as you're prepared to do the obligatory sadface photo!

Comment

Hi RFLH

Ha! Would not touch the fascist Daily Mail with a syphilitic policeman's togger least the coppers kids caught something worse third hand from Daily MAIL!

Good & impressive to see you're still here (Where do you get the strength???)

I had to step back from being active, suddenly coughing blood & then finding I was a gnats foreskin away from having an embolism or stroke due to rocketing high blood pressure on top of continued corruption & dishonesty of Devon & Cornwall police & the police instigated & encouraged rather voracious hate campaign against me.

Twas all rather a bit to much.

I posted today on daftmoo as the Accountants criminal court case is under way & suddenly I found I was being targeted yet again on internet. I'm not even a witness for the criminal proceedings, but I do know others including a former employee who was assaulted by a member of the accountants family.

But then it could equally be I'm connected to persons going to provide tax office & DWP with a plethora of documentation regarding another individual whose known associates have also targeted me.

...or it could be Devon & Cornwall police attempting to directly to shut me up now its public the Child Abuser Devon & Cornwall Police Officer Bryant case has gone national with BBC

...a proper investigation of several cases against the vile Devon & Cornwall police I'm aware of would reveal the horrifying depth of corruption & criminality within the Devon & Cornwall police & those police & others equally involved in covering up.

Its not just #Hillsborough, #Ogreave, #Mark Duggan, #Charles de Menzes, #Blair Peach, #Dan Morgan, #Welsh Care Homes, #Elm Guesthouse, #Birmingham Six, #Ian Tomlinson & the over 1,000 deaths in custody without a police officer ever held accountable where there is endemic problem of routine protected police dishonesty, lies & corporate corruption.

When I say that EVERY Devon & Cornwall police officer I have encountered since 2004 has by their dishonesty & actions been complicit & contributed too more abusive violations of me than that which was carried out by the multiple child rapists who sodermised & raped me from the age of six through to age ten...I really mean it.

Comment

I hope someone gives you peace of mind soon UD - you've been battling so long.

I've been here over 10 years I think - its become my Hotel California....... I'm not that I'm not a prolific poster these days - just waft my beady eye over the place!

Comment

Oh... if you've ever wondered what my artwork was that the vile & deeply homophobic Devon & Cornwall police attempted to prosecute me for (and failed)

Many of my traditional male paintings & figurative sculptures may be found on Wikimedia commons here:-http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Malcolm_Lidbury

...the vile, deeply homophobic & in my experience corrupt & dishonest Devon & Cornwall police eventually had to admit in court & to IPCC (Independent Police Commission) that there were NO illegal images & none on my computer (which they had seized in 2004).

I have previously suggested the knuckle dragging Neanderthal culturally challenged police officers involved might be sent (like a primary school children) to visit some cultural centres of excellence in Great Britain like Chatsworth House, The British Museum or Ashmolean Museum to attempt for those police officers to be educated & learn (if that's within their limited comprehension of freedom of expression through Art as defined by the Human Rights Act) that my male paintings & sculptures fell well within the parameters of traditional & historical depiction of the male figurative form in art.

Q> Why do we give cretins uniforms & excessive power to abuse us without any real means of defending ourselves & recourse?

Having encountered so many dishonest police officers (including the one who raped me when I was a 6yr old child) & all the Devon & Cornwall police officers encountered since 2004 willing to cover up for crimes & misconduct of their police mates ...I will never trust another police officer again...ever!
                        Last edited by utterlydestroyed; 26 February 2014, 07:32 PM. Reason: 1st link did not work

Comment

nope - can't see anything wrong with them - only wonderful pieces of art that I'd happily have in my home.

Comment

And the Court result is in....

Some may have read previous voracious & hostile postings on here against me. It was pretty nasty.

This hate campaign (supported by complacency by corrupt & dishonest Devon & Cornwall Constabulary) followed my raising concerns with the Cornwall Pride committee as to the appropriateness of their Cornwall Pride treasurer & their primary Pride sponsor continuing to hold his post following his arrest & being charged on multiple allegations. You see the Cornwall Pride Treasurer, an accountant (formerly) in St.Austell, Cornwall, had been my own prior business accountant...and some things he did just did not seem right & did not make sense to me.

Long story short, this was the Crown Court result yesterday. VINDICATION!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-26959246

http://www.cornishguardian.co.uk/Cor...-verified=true

Now given that Devon & Cornwall police were informed about concerns about Mr Pearce (& others), but bone idle incompetent & just downright dishonest Devon & Cornwall police completely ignored those concerns...whilst they the police also ignored the considerable voracious hate campaign against me (some of which spilled onto here on daftmoo) orchestrated to cover up not only Mr Pearce's activities ( & those carried out by his friends), but to muddy the water regarding other activities of persons brought to attention of police in Cornwall (but ignored), including that of multiple dishonest & corrupt Devon & Cornwall police officers.

It was no thanks to Devon & Cornwall police (who ignored & continue to ignore) the information provided about Mr Pearce (& others). Mr Pearce's conviction came about due to diligence of HM Tax Office investigators (Oh that HM Tax ran the police in Cornwall instead of the corrupt shower we have & I include the bleedy useless Police Crime Commissioner for Devon & Cornwall who also turns a blind eye to police misconduct he has been informed about. He's nothing but a Constabulary pet poodle))

Another file is being provided by persons known to me to Tax office fraud investigators regarding another involved in the hate campaign against me (but that's another story)

So I'm vindicated again!, but I continue to be persecuted by this vile corrupt, dishonest & quit frankly criminal police force in Cornwall

My EVERY experience of Devon & Cornwall police is a negative one of corruption, dishonesty, & police criminality. I would no sooner have ANY Devon & Cornwall police officer in my home than I would any convicted rapist, murder or drug trafficker. Actually in my life experience the later three, despite criminal conviction are actually more likely to be honest than the former, namely corrupt & dishonest police officers of the Devon & Cornwall Constabulary.

Comment

SunTzu 'The Art of War'

SunTzu:- 'The Art of War'

[I]"If you sit by the river long enough you will see the bodies of your enemies float by"[/I]

Well another body floated by this week in the form of my former accountant & he was the former treasurer of Cornwall Pride http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-26959246

Plus, I also heard one of the bent, corrupt, dishonest Detective Constables based at Camborne in Cornwall...is leaving!

Plus, (well can't say court gagging order) but but a comprehensive file is being provided by others to DWP & HM Tax office regarding yet another one of my other nemesis!

It's just a shame corrupt & dishonest police officers in Devon & Cornwall are a protected species by the shoddy actions of their PSD unit.

Comment

I'm so pleased for you UD!

It would be nice if you got an apology ...................

Comment

Working...
                                X