Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

False allegation abuses & hurts...but police do NOTHING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
    I'm so pleased for you UD!

It would be nice if you got an apology ...................
    Hi RFLH
    long time no speakee...

Funny you should say that re; 'apology' as I emailed the Cornwall Pride committee today on exactly that subject. Fat chance though as they & their supporters were busy backing the tax fraud accountant to the hilt...including the hate correspondence that turned up here on daftmoo. They lack the spinal column, decency & honesty to apologise.. they are a bit like police officers in that respect.

Now if only the IPCC was scrapped & an honest organisation was brought in to examine police dishonesty, police corruption, police misconduct & police criminality...& with the power to strip police pensions from x-dodgy cops...because that would result in about four dozens Devon & Cornwall police officers I can personally give evidence against inc. names & identify getting the boot or loosing their pensions.

I really, really hate the corrupt police...ALL police, as they are all members of the same corrupt criminal organisation protection racket paid for by us mugs...the tax payers. grrrrrr

Comment

trouble is - give anyone a uniform/title and it goes to their head - corruption is the next step on. Am having a battle of my own on a smaller scale at the moment regards as to what I've just written - but I've fought harder battles! And there is always more than one way to skin a cat as they are finding out!
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I hadn't read all that before UD. What a vile shocking carry on for want of a better phrase.
        I share your opinion of the police but you have far more reason than most!

Comment

Just popped by to post links

This forum really is such an important resource.

Just been reading through some threads. I find so much of it despairing.
          My grateful thanks again to those stalwart daftmoo posters who provide information & support regularly (you are unsung hero's) to those in need & desperation where the system & police in particular, fail the falsely accused so abysmally & cruelly.

I really just popped by to post a link :- http://everydayvictimblaming.com/sub...ect-their-own/

Simply insert 'Devon & Cornwall Constabulary' where redacted police & 'Cornwall' for redacted location.

The plethra of media coverage of reams of police dishonesty, police corruption & police criminality is starting to filter into the public conscious....even in Cornwall http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-24851195

Devon & Cornwall police are applying a bandaid (probably one of those with little dinosaurs on it) by appointing a new cop to investigate police misconduct....don't hold your breath http://www.westbriton.co.uk/New-offi...ce=twitterfeed

For those of us who have (& continue) to experience routine endemic police dishonesty...well we can only hope!

Comment

indeed UD, indeed.
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by utterlydestroyed View Post
              My grateful thanks again to those stalwart daftmoo posters who provide information & support regularly (you are unsung hero's)
              They are. I don't know how they manage to cope, day in, day out.

Comment

...and still they cover up?

I'm emotionally in a bad place & so 'niggled' (that's polite for F*@%ing Furious) that Devon & Cornwall police (& the local lavender mafia) are STILL covering up their part in collusion in the hate campaign run against me (which spilled onto here at daftmoo)...because I blew the whistle on a £2million Tax fraudster & his position in Cornwall Pride!

So I made a little video...its relevant as the organisations involved CONTINUE to persecute me for false allegation made against me which brought me to daftmoo in the 1st place (The hate campaign against me continues with the blessing & encouragement of the corrupt & homophobic Devon & Cornwall police)

The convicted Tax fraudster was my accountant & when someone takes a 'pop' at me I will take a pop back (No matter if he does have police & masonic friends)!

Comment

it's not getting any better is it? I hope you're taking care.

Comment

Belated Happy New Year

Just popping by to wish the volunteers & all those adversely affected by false allegation a Happy New year

Keep yer chins up & don't let the b*stards grind you down (Yes I do mean those corrupt *******s in police uniforms).
                    Its tough I know, I've been there.

Well I've been fighting on & now I'm harassing the hell out of the Home Office to enable me to give testimony to the statutory Child Sex Abuse inquiry. At least we know (or have a small insight) into the endemic extent to which police have nationwide colluded & collaborated with the establishment (Westminster, Home Office, Special Branch, MI5) in covering up institutional child rape & sexual abuse in the British Isles for decades

We now know about:-
                    #Rotherham
                    #Kincora
                    #ElmGuest House
                    #Dolphin Sq
                    #Grantham
                    #Cyril Smith
                    #Saville
                    #Welsh Care Homes
                    #Channel Isle care homes
                    #Leon Britain

...and I hope to add my two pennyworth too
                    Cornwallpoliceabuse.jpg

In other news the Red Cross having deemed me a person in crisis (following almost a decade of rampant police abuse & victimisation to try to silence me) referred me to a volunteer org. I have now a befriender who enables me to get out of the house once a week since it was established by clinical forensic consultant psychologist that I had suffered 'Catastrophic Trauma' resulting in my having become a very severe Agoraphobic.

Police = probably the single biggest organised self-serving Freemason Mafia like criminal gang in the united Kingdom

Hugs to you all

Comment

It took a while, but.....

25yrs of LGBT History Cornwall, UK

"One Queer Gay Life" - http://www.gayhistorycornwall.com

A chronological referenced factual timeline.

It took a while for me to get my ducks in a row

This site (daftmoo) was a God's send for my sanity when targeted as a gay man by Devon & Cornwall police vendetta.

I will NEVER trust a police officer 'EVER' so abusive has been my entire & every life experience of them!

Keep fighting the good fight & don't let the b*stads grind you down

Comment

Working...
                      X