Hi, falsely accused here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, falsely accused here

I had a false rape report filed against me recently and I came to this forum after googling for advice.

The girl filed this report more than a month after we had a sex. All my friends know she's bull****ting, but I'm in the US and I'm worried of the system taking the female's side over the males.

I'm 21, soon turing 22. She's 20. I'm part of fraternity that is respected by many women on campus for being gentlemen. We party a lot but we protect and take care of women.

So about the story. She and I partied on holloween night, knowing each other for three days. We connected that night in what I thought was love at first sight. She got intoxicated and got me highly intoxicated with her bacardi limon. We made out in front of everyone on the dance floor all night at the party. One thing lead to another, we end up having sex in the car. Then she drags me back to bed in front of my friend where she literally grabbed my hand and pulled me to my bedroom.

Problem now is she claimed she blacked out and didn't remember. I told her two days later that we had sex. I explained everything that happened that night because she didn't remember half of it. She was shocked and I was shocked that she didn't remember. But we she never once complained and we ended up dating a short time before she put drama between my friend and I by pitting us against each other not telling us who she wanted to be with. She ended up picking me, but never once was I mad or angry towards my friend probably because I'm older and more mature than he is.

Things ended up fine. We went on dates, kissed, held hands all that. We'd start from the beginning because of our big reputation for only making out with each other in public when we were drunk. We started going on sobre dates and talked about having kids with each other (Her idea), met my parents and everything. We talked openly about sex and joked about her raping me that night.

Then things didn't work out in her mind for some reason. She switched a 90 degree on me and told me she only wanted to be friends one day. Less than a week after that, I catch her making out with another one of my friend on my couch at 4:00am in the morning. She said she moved on from me to him in front of all my friends. It was a joke.

I took a picture of her and him and posted a bulletin on myspace making fun of her calling her the mattress. She hated me for it.

Now she's filed a report calling the incident where she blacked out and didn't remember us having sex, rape. Words on the street is she filed the report but doesn't want to go through with the charges. Her brother and parents are forcing her to do it. They're flying out here just to take me to court after New Years.

I have a friend who who witnessed us having sex in the car with nothing forced, screams blah or anything. The same witness saw her hold my hand and drag me back to bed.

I have other friends who witnessed her making out with me all night at the party and her giving me shots of limon.

Then I have more friends who witnessed us going out the days after I told her about the entire night.

I'm wondering how much these witnesses will help and how bad my situation is? I'm stressed out thinking about going to court, lawyers, reputation etc. and how much the court will be on her side because she's female even though I know 100% I'm innocent. Knowing your innocent doesn't ease the pain and anxiety. I've been indefinitely expelled from my fraternity because of our laws until I'm otherwise proven innocent in court or she drops the charges which will take a year. I'm being removed from the best people of my life.

My parents told me not to worry about it. I've been thinking of getting legal advice but they told me it's not necessary and expensive. They said I will be proven innocent. But a false charge of one of my distant friends last year had him in jail for a year before all the charges were proven false and dropped. I doubted him then because I didn't know him, but now that I'm in this situation I feel so badly for not understanding. It's ruined his reputation and I don't want to go through the same thing.
    Last edited by Farve; 23 December 2008, 07:12 AM.
Working...
X