Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After story - THE POLICE LET A CRIMINAL GET AWAY WITH A CRIME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After story - THE POLICE LET A CRIMINAL GET AWAY WITH A CRIME!

Well it took me a month to get my property back after I was told N.F.A
    I had to make a complaint as well to get it.
    In fairness to the police - the day after I made my complaint I got it all back -but I made sure that I made my point clear - it should have been returned to me on the day they refused charges,

And the most astonishing thing is - the "thing" as I call her was NOT arrested. The police have a mountain of evidence to say that she LIED - yet they did not arrest. I have also complained most vocally about this - the police should arrest her - and they have let a CRIMINAL get away with CRIME,

This means the DC who told me a day after my arrest that she would be charged with wasting police time -LIED! - And I am most disapointed in the police force in question.

So I have asked them (still waiting for a reply) that if this is official policy that anyone can come in off the street - with a story which is so un-true it was un-true get an INNOCENT person arrested, detained for 17 hours, have his property which he uses for LAWFUL purposes taken off him for four months - but have no fear of arrest and prosecution.

I hope the police monitor this forum and read this - as it is PATHETIC they did not arrest her - it is PATHETIC they have NOT done thier jobs properly.
    She should be arrested charged and sent to prison,

The police through out this have been sloppy at best - and incompetent at worse. - I hope which ever officer of the law reads this and takes note.

aman

I would like to say a big aman as I agree 100% they were sloppy at best in my case to. I had to preseve evidence not the police. Isn't that part of their job to get all the facts?

Comment

The role of the police is not to "get all of the facts" or even to investigate any of them. Their job is to gather evidence to ensure a conviction and if there is none, they will then withhold helpful evidence to the defence or have goalposts widened if the defendant has an alibi for a certain date, if one is given. This is due to the low conviction rate of sexual assault/abuse cases.

If these cases were taken out of target rates and if financial compensation was substituted with top notch therapy there would be a drastic fall in these allegations and the police would be able to investigate them properly.

Unfortunately we do not live in an ideal world so this will never happen.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Get used to it.

Only 20% of rapes are reported.

Only 6% of the reported rapes result in conviction.

There are a lot of people out there who've noticed that criminals are getting away with it.

Comment

Working...
        X