Marriage in sickness and in health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage in sickness and in health

I have been with my man 18 years married 4, two months ago he went to Atlanta for work. He was there 4 weeks. He let everyone to believe he has been divorced for 9 years with 2 children,he is 46. He met a 28 year old female at a club and carried on an emotional relationship for 3 weeks. When he tried to return to Atlanta to spend the weekend with her I busted him, called this young lady and clued her in totally. Yes I have been sick and gets a little worst each year. Our sex live kinda sucked he never was into me well not never just the last 12 or so months. Im 46 not fat or ugly I am asked out often , but I dont do that I love him. After he got busted me and this female talked often she asked to talk to my husband for she wanted to know why he did what he did. They spent everyday together for 3 weeks and spoke alot on the phone, texed all day all night. Now how can this man love me, he wanted to leave me before he got busted and move to atlanta for I drained his life. Now he claims he loves me and only me he dont want to loose the last 18 years that she woohed him for she was 28. WHAT TO THINK... Then I am at a cook out last week and was hit on by a 35 year old good job,no children,no exwife,his own home a 65000.00dollar bass boat if I was my husband I would have been gone but I am not. I have lots of time to cheat for husband is gone overnight working for the railroad. No I am faithful even after he did me like that, its been almost 3 months sience this happened and I dont know what to do I go one day at a time. HOW CAN HE LOVE ME..dont get it and husband never did get on the phone to ms atlanta and tell her why he did her like that, the only thing he did tell her was If i told you i was married you would have never gave me a chance. What do you think should I run. I am not the woman that tells her man no you cant go somewhere he had all the freedome he wanted I just asked dont hurt me, and he did. I just dont understand because when mr. 35 rubbed on me and got close really close it made me uncomfortable went home ,He still asks for me at least someone thinks about me I wish it was husband. Husband has been really good,kind,loving,sexual,cuddly. Can a man flip flop that fast.

cheaters

I know how you feel, my husband of 10 years decided that he needed someone else to confide in also. I have been sick and been through 3 rounds of cimo, he swares he didn't have an affair as far as the sexual end but he did in every other way.
    He has worked out of state for the last 4 months,so there was plenty of time to do what ever he wanted . I checked his phone and printed all his calls along with some of the information I found by using the internet what a tool. When I had all my ducks in a row I went up to see him and confronted him with the evidence,he couldn't argue he was caught and to be honest I really feel he wanted to be, there is alot of work to do and alot of trust issues to be resolved but like I told him, I didn't do this he did and this is not my problem to fix. He is being good for now but I like you love my husband but find his flip to be very wierd and I still want to believe he loves me but actions will prove if his love is real. Take care and stay on your toes, if something isn't feeling quite right check it out don't let things stack up and become another problem.

Comment

Working...
    X