Falsely accused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely accused

Early this year an 82 year old friend of mine was accused of rape by a 26 year old young woman. When the sister of the woman came around to his house accusing him of rape he called the police. The police arrived and took him to the station to take a statement. The police were excellent as they could see that these were false claims. The woman had had sexual intercourse the night in question when she claimed the rape took place as there was DNA on the woman's clothes etc... As you can understand my friend was close to suicide as at 82 years old to be accused of rape is destroying.

The forensics came back about two weeks later and cleared him of any guilt. The police said that the woman had a number of mental issues and needed help.

Last Monday CID contacted me to say that she has now accused me of rape. They were very apologetic and asked if they could have a DNA sample which I was happy to give. The police said they would like to arrest her for wasting police time and money on these false accusations but are reluctant because of her mental state.

I know I will be cleared when the DNA test comes back but I want to know is there anything I can do to stop her doing this to anther innocent person?

Many thanks
Working...
X