This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better links to other sites

Hi again everyone. I need to increase the amount of links on the forum to other relevant sites. I can see two ways to do this - A separate category under each forum section, where people can posts a link and then people can debate the site in question. Either that, or a sticky thread in each category, where people can post new links and comments underneath and I shall periodically edit the first post to include new suggestions.

My worry with the first option is that it will be a very quiet category and people may not see it immediately. My worry with the second is that the post will become confusing as it gets very long over time.

Thoughts please?
    I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Anything's better when it's sticky and confused, rather than tucked away and rarely used.

... that sounded wrong.

Comment

Lemming - you are priceless! Comments duly noted...
      I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

love it

Comment

Alternatively, you could have a sticky closed thread in each forum where there's just a message from you informing people that there's a category where they can post and discuss links to helpful relevant sites underneath, and giving the link to that forum's links category.
          My self-help articles on problems ranging from depression and phobias to marriage difficulties, to looking after children and teenagers, to addictions and destructive behaviours like anorexia, to bullying, to losing weight, to debating skills: http://broadcaster.org.uk/self-help
          And my article: How to Avoid Falling for Many False Claims or Fears of the Supernatural

Comment

Working...
          X