oh what a mess.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh what a mess.

hi I'm so glad I'm not alone here with this very lonely problem, we're approaching our 18th wedding anniversary next month, I'm 43 yrs old hes 51 and our bedroom passions are more than rationed. hes always been an angry soul always mad at someone or something and has been violent in the past that suddenly stopped just over a year ago, our daughter is now away at university, I thought at first that things would finally pick up a pace for us having the place wholly to ourselves but no it just means sleep oh and calling out another womans name during it along with an erection. this is the same woman he bought me her brand of perfume for christmas just gone, hes a tradesman and she is a married customer we regularly have repeat work for! Do I need an opticians appt? I tried talking to him about it and he insists I'm making it up!? why the blinking heck would I make that up? He often comes home from working there looking very content with himself, sometimes takes our family car instead of his work van when hes working there too, his face lights up at the prospect of working there, I've been told shes a really good listener he says he finds it really easy to talk to her,

last year I turned down a marriage proposal from a senior surgeon,and now I'm stuck with this turning it seems even uglier by the month.

hurt and confused Beth
    Last edited by webmoo; 11 June 2008, 11:25 PM. Reason: Beth, this will probably get more notice if it is a new thread on its own
Working...
X