Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe time to throw in the towel

Hello,

I'll be 40 this summer and married 12 year's with a lot up & downs which the wife had caused over finance, family, and drugs which she really pulled out and the most recent one is the wife and the new best friend which she meet at the VFW post anyway she has to call him every day at least 5 times and texting too while at work so I been for the past 2 months asking at first to get rid of the new friend and she says its so hard to and then I demanded it not a good idea and it still keeps going on, even today she had to call him. damn I just give up she wont give me any real answer about why, that theres no problem we are just friends, so anyway I pushed for a answer and she wanted to argue so she said we need one on one help I said we need marriage help so we agreed on that again after last week past and she was going to call her insurance for the referral so now its going to happen Monday and if she don't call I would think thats my answer????????????? I really hope not she is a great person. So we have no kids and thats one plus if things get bad. Just four dogs and there just like my kids so thats not a good thing.

So please let me know of any thoughts and some positive words .
Working...
X