ex or husband?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ex or husband?

I've been married to my partner for 13 years, through which i've never been intrested in sex (not even on our wedding day and honeymoon). At first ithought it was me with a low libido; I've now come to the conclusion that i just dont fancy him. I love him - alomost as a good friend. My first real love of 20 years ago has come back on the scene through email. We were soul mates and looking back we were in love too soon and my parents were against him i think for this reason (too intense at such an early age of 16). Since we've been back in touch its like old times -we clicked instantly and both still love each other. I realise now that the only person i've really want to make love to was him -although we never did. the only problems are -we both have children and we live 8000 km away -me in france him in canada. I can't go on being in a mariage of friendship (we are good friends though we bicker and there's alot of resentment and bitterness). I just want to be with the man i love and really feel attracted to.

What do i do?

I think in your post, you have answered your question - "I can't go on being in a mariage of friendship"

If you are sure that the other man is right for you then you need to work out how to be with him - both practically and emotionally. You only get one life - enjoy it. However it might be better to go and see him and have a holiday with him first, just to make sure that you are sure.

Comment

Working...
    X