matrimony game: players wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matrimony game: players wanted

am a male, married for 13yrs, with kids. my wife and i love talking to people about marital happiness, morelike we are also hoping to develop our relationship further. i hope this forum will help meet lke minds who are willing to take thier relatioship to the next level of real fun and bliss. i admit though that there are real challenges in peacful union,real issues bordering on infidelity, temptations, old flames and the rest. but i want to win and want others to win as well. i need real people with real life experiences whom through positive interactons we can toghether emerge as winners in the matrimony game.

not sure what you mean by this. Can you explain a little more clearly? Forgive my assumptions, but it sounds as though you are asking for Swingers! if this is the case, I don't think this board is the right place for you. If not, as I said, please forgive me.
    Last edited by Saffron; 15 April 2008, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Ermmm.......I'm with you on this one Saffron. if this person is not a swinger and genuinely does want to discuss matrimonial issues then why has he not posted under the correct thread which is entitled: "Marriage - Good and bad, conflict and guidance"

Each to their own but this is not the correct thread for this subject.

Hopefully Mr and Mrs Webmaster will move it to the appropriate thread.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

rights fighter and saffron,
        hope i got your names corectly, forgive me if i didn't. there is no need to be ashamed here, am new to this medium and do not know the best way to navigate properly, like jnowing the right place to enter a thread but i'll get over that soon i believe.
        anyway not quite sure what you mean by swinger but i guess its something derogatory and i kind of feel bad that i'm beign accused of something bad. you have alreay apologised though so i will make myself very clear. am married with a very happy relationship with my wife. my wife and i host couples in our home where we talk about the best ways to achieve marital happiness. we dont see ourselves as experts or some sort of super human guys. like everybody else i face temptations every now and then and my aim in this medium is to get in touch with fellows who want marriages to work,talk to people whose experiences will help me overcome challenges in my marriage and that of so many others who see me as a sort of "expert" in marital issues. i guess my heading was a bit sensational and unclear.
        so the mariatl game is one i love , am winning and i want to play with winners and keep it that way.
        so i will be glad if you can lead me into discussuions that adress issues of mariatl sex, finance infidelity and the rest

Comment

Note from Mr Admin. Message moved to the approprite forum.

Safron/RF - Sorry it took me a while! Good old Toby has been keeping me too busy...
          I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

No Worries Webmoo, we all know you are very busy! When are you going to put some more photos up?
            Incidentally, it is good to see Little Moo (aka Jo) back on the site again! what did you do - send Toby off to the Grandparents for the weekend?!

Comment

Almost - we were at the grandparents!
              I'm free this weekend - I'll get some photos of Toby up. Promise!
              I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

Working...
              X