Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uk bennefit system not fair for married low income families!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uk bennefit system not fair for married low income families!

JUST QUICK COMMENTS ABOUT UK BENNEFIT SYSTEM

Me and my husband we both are working our salary is less than 17,000 per year actually I am on maternity leave.

I just gave birth few months ago we found it so difficult to cover our spends its too much we are in debits, we apply for tax refund they keep asking for more document so we still waiting, we claim some benefit if we think we are entitled they all refused us because we working which is not fare the only thing we get is child benefit I went my local job centre and bureau advice they didn’t gave me enough information.

A friend of mine doesn’t work they live better life than us, they get paid every week, their rent and council tax is paid, they get free milk and vegetables and received lots of benefit which is not fair for tax payers and on my opinion the benefit systems is not fair !!!

At this stage we can’t afford to live in London by our income also little one already start solid foods so by force we are going to stop working and claim benefit which is better than our salary, we both love our career we doesn’t want to lose its seems we don’t have a chance we have luck of information.

We would be happy if you can give us some information we don't even know our rights.

Thank your for your time

the citizens advice bureau are the best people to ask about your rights. (www.citizensadvice.org.uk/) I agree that the benefits system is extremely complicated. I have recently had a baby and trying to work out what i was entitled to is very dificult.

Also, if you have a surestart group in your area (www.surestart.gov.uk) they can help with issues relating to benefits and babies, and are very supportive to mums and babies (certainly in my area they are, anyway) - i think they, or your health visitor, will explain what you can get regarding free milk/veg etc.

Comment

Working...
    X