No announcement yet.

Do I squeak or stay quiet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not really asking for money. I am just so bored having to wait for others to do their job in a timely manner. The system needs changed and sped up.

Comment

I didn't think you did. :-) You're right - the wait is so tedious and it's not good for genuine victims either. Trouble is, complaining can be counterproductive and often gets nowhere anyway.
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Money I have lost

Hi

I am suspended on full pay but have lost out because I have not been able to do overtime. I worked out that I have lost £7603.89 worth of overtime because of the false allegations. I full intend to get this money back by suing someone or claiming for criminal injury.

Pond31

Comment

****'em

****'em that is what I think. I have to answer bail on the 6th of March. I have a few plans. I shall not just lay down and let them roll over me. I know my solicitor will advise me to do x,y and z but the issue is that they are part of the system. They part of the broke system, they tell you act in such a way, say a such a thing and do things because that is how is always has been done.

Well ****'em all the police, CPS, etc if you do not fight the system then they will keep on ruining other falsely accused peoples lives. So I am not going to act in the way the want me too. i will not be angry, I will not be silent or passive. I will not explain what I plan to do until after the result.

Pond31
          Senior Member lol

Comment

Biased

I don't know if this is a open forum topic but over here in Northern Ireland they recognised that the justice system was too slow. So they began a pilot to improve the time between arrest and disposal called the Indictable Case Pilot. Well the pilot worked and things were done quicker. However they realised that they did not have the resources to implement the needed changes across the board.

Well I just discovered the person the Deputy Director of PPS (CPS) running the pilot was called Marianne O'Kane. The funny thing is that the head of the Serious Crime Unit in the PPS, who handles rape and sexual assault cases is guess who...Marianne O'Kane. So the person who knows that cases are taking too long and that things should change is in charge of the department dealing with my cases.

So my question is WTF is the deal then. If she knows things are too slow, why does she not speed things up in her own department. I want a copy of my PPS file, not to find fault in it but just to figure out why it takes 6 months plus to come to a decision.

Now lady justice is supposed to be blind because she is unbiased. Here is a nice photo for you all to show how unbiased the justice system is here in Northern Ireland. Nexus is a organisation that supports victims of rape and sexual assault. Well in this photo of a charity night they held are two interesting figures. On the back, in the white dress, is Marianne O'Kane head of the Serious Crime Unit in the PPS, and Stephen Wilson head of the Rape Crime Unit in the PSNI. I was wondering does anyone else think this shows a degree of bias?

nexus.jpg
            Last edited by Pond31; 20 February 2018, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Well, I for one, think it does, but I for one, am not the least bit surprised.
              'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

I am impressed that you have been able to ferret these facts out; I believe the justice system will eventually regret having crossed your path
                'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                  I am impressed that you have been able to ferret these facts out; I believe the justice system will eventually regret having crossed your path
                  Well if my plan goes as I hope they should indeed. I have gathered lots of reports, documents and FOI answers so when my case is all over I can campaign for changes. I don't have anything to loose really.

Pond31

Comment

We have no information

hmmm

I asked the PPS (CPS) about how many cases have they brought against people who made false accusations of rape and/or sexual assault since they were formed on 1 January 2000. They said they don't hold information under that category. So I then ask them how many cases have been started against people for perverting the course of justice because of false rape and/or sexual assault claims. Again they replied we don't hold that information and to manually search would take over the 3.5 days and £600 allowed under the FOI act, so we are not going too.

What this means is that the PPS does not know or is not willing to say how many FA's have had cases started against them. I doubt there has even been one.

Pond31

Comment

Hi All

I had a terrible night last night because of anxiety of answering bail today. I think I got two hours sleep. Well I had to attend the police station at 12 noon, so was ready early then at 9:30 ring! ring!. It was my solicitor phoning to say that because of the FA's mental health problems it took longer than usual for the police to do the ABE interview which means they hadn't time to review it or phone data. So they extended my bail for another four weeks under the same conditions.

I spoke to the OIC and asked for one of conditions to be removed but he refused to do so. I therefore informed him I will be appealing this condition to the court. On my bail sheet under reasoning for this condition it stated to "PREVENT FURTHER OFFENCES". HEY!!!!! Wait a minute to prevent further offences means that I must have already been found guilty of some offence or committed a offence!!!!!!!! Which I haven't. I advised the OIC that,as the police had sent a copy of the bail sheet to the NMC and my employer, I found the use of the reason to "PREVENT FURTHER OFFENCES" libellous. He tried to excuse it by saying it is just a drop down menu selection. I shall be suing the police for libel after my cases is over.

Anyway another four weeks to wait to see what the police have.

Pond31

Comment

A drop down menu selection? Not much room for independent thought then and that explains a lot. :-) I hope that things start to progress for you when they've had their 4 weeks and that you sleep better in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
                          A drop down menu selection? Not much room for independent thought then and that explains a lot. :-) I hope that things start to progress for you when they've had their 4 weeks and that you sleep better in the meantime.
                          Police and "Independent thought" was that meant to be a joke because it did make me giggle. I do wish I could just leave things alone for a while but I can't.

Comment

It was meant to provoke a giggle. :-) Glad it did!

Comment

T-shirt idea for my next bail interview

T-shirt idea for my next bail interview

****ed with.jpg

Comment

OK I squeaked again a few weeks back and complained to the PPS for delays in allocating my case to a prosecutor plus the refusal of the prosecutor to directly answer my questions. Well I phone them again last week as it had been 29 working days from my complaint and they were supposed to reply in 20.

Well I just got a e-mail back from the PPS saying that they need more time and well respond after 14th April. NAHHHH I said and e-mailed them back and stated that I do not accept their extension. They had plenty of time to respond so I told them respond now.

I am no longer will to lie down and wait for the justice system to take its sweet own time. Once I respond to bail next week I shall be taking my own action.

Comment

Working...
                                X