• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hundreds of rape cases dropped over evidence disclosure failings

Hi All,

The following url refers -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42795058

It is safe to say the majority of the 916 dropped cases mentioned in the above article were for rape.

As rape is one of a few serious offence where no evidence is required to proceed to court.

However, corrupt police and CPS solicitors also believe that no evidence for the defense is allowed in court.

Any current or ex Chief Constable who are shown to have encouraged their Police officers to have hidden evidence from the defense should be charged with Misconduct in Public Office.

I would immediately have Lynn Owen the ex Surrey Police Chief Constable charged with Misconduct in Public Office for her "Arrest first and investigate later" policy for rape.

I was arrested for raping my ex-wife and subjected to a 12 hour "No Comment" Interview where the date of the alleged rapes was never given once.

I was then charged with 5 counts of rape and was told by the corrupt Police appointed Barrister that she was not interested in anything that I had to say.

I then had to wait almost one year on remand to be allowed to speak in my own defense and tell the jury that I had a broken thumb at the time of the alleged rapes and medical evidence can be found at the local hospital to prove I was telling the truth.

I was then found not guilty on all 5 counts of rape.

I never received an apology from Surrey Police, but my ex-wife received a letter from the CPS saying to call 999 if I ever approached her.

The only advice the police gave me was to forget about the whole case.

If the police had done their job correctly in the first place and carried out a full investigation into my ex-wife rape allegations.

Then this situation would never have occurred as it would have shown that my ex-wife made false rape allegations.

Unhappy

Originally posted by Unhappy View Post
    Hi All,

The following url refers -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42795058

It is safe to say the majority of the 916 dropped cases mentioned in the above article were for rape.

As rape is one of a few serious offence where no evidence is required to proceed to court.

However, corrupt police and CPS solicitors also believe that no evidence for the defense is allowed in court.

Any current or ex Chief Constable who are shown to have encouraged their Police officers to have hidden evidence from the defense should be charged with Misconduct in Public Office.

I would immediately have Lynn Owen the ex Surrey Police Chief Constable charged with Misconduct in Public Office for her "Arrest first and investigate later" policy for rape.

I was arrested for raping my ex-wife and subjected to a 12 hour "No Comment" Interview where the date of the alleged rapes was never given once.

I was then charged with 5 counts of rape and was told by the corrupt Police appointed Barrister that she was not interested in anything that I had to say.

I then had to wait almost one year on remand to be allowed to speak in my own defense and tell the jury that I had a broken thumb at the time of the alleged rapes and medical evidence can be found at the local hospital to prove I was telling the truth.

I was then found not guilty on all 5 counts of rape.

I never received an apology from Surrey Police, but my ex-wife received a letter from the CPS saying to call 999 if I ever approached her.

The only advice the police gave me was to forget about the whole case.

If the police had done their job correctly in the first place and carried out a full investigation into my ex-wife rape allegations.

Then this situation would never have occurred as it would have shown that my ex-wife made false rape allegations.

Unhappy
    Jesus Christ that is fu#%!ng disgusting (excuse my French)

You ought to write to the papers about that. That’s a story that needs to be heard

Comment

Evil and Sadistic

Originally posted by Fusiondoe View Post
      Jesus Christ that is fu#%!ng disgusting (excuse my French)

You ought to write to the papers about that. That’s a story that needs to be heard
      Hi,

There are no words that can describe the Evil and Sadistic Police/CPS feminists who are accusing thousands of men of rape without a single piece of evidence. Then they instruct the Defence Barrister to not defend the accused in an attempt to increase the Rape conviction rate. All done in an attempt justify their high salaries, but it is not working as Redhill Magistrates' Court where I was remanded is now permanently closed due to under utilisation.

Unhappy

Comment

Working...
      X