Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of a Chapter

Hi

Some of you may recall me needing support after my partner was falsely accused of raping my daughter.
    The trail was back in October, 5day trial and the jury took 15 minutes to find him not guilty.
    I only just feel normal again and able to discuss it.
    I feel really sad that we relie on the police and the cps to protect us also put our trust in them.
    I felt badly let down by both parties,evidence that should of been recorded by the police simply dismissed yet the judge felt it was rather significant to the case when I brought it up.
    The police showed total lack of competence on the first day of the trial oic walked in and saying hi to the judge,oic had been on jury service the previous week in the same court and potentially in contact with the jury. Fortunately they managed to transfer the case to another crown court.
    Information given to the police, phone calls with information simply forgotten about and not recorded.

This forum has been a great help in getting clued up on the processes and knowing that your not alone.

Thanks everyone.x

Thanks for the update in despair.

I'm glad to hear that the jury saw straight through this and quickly came back with the right verdict and I hope that you are recovering from your ordeal as well as to be expected.

A NG can indeed be a hollow and short lived victory, PTSD is a very real consequence once the relief wears off sadly.

It can be slow progress moving forwards but moving forwards is very much in your hands now and I hope you can look to the future with some positivity.

In the meantime, here are some traditional daftmoo banana's:

For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
    https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

So pleased the ordeal is over for you all, hope you can get your lives back on track and leave the nightmare behind.
      Don't be too hard on yourselves

Comment

So pleased that you both survived this ordeal......
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

So pleased that the ordeal is over for you but so sorry that it was such a debacle. I'm not surprised that it's only now that you can begin to talk about it. We are still here if the recovery process has some wobbles and you need some more support, but in the meantime, here are some celebratory bananas -

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X