Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sad reality continues... Advice please

Hi,

I'm after some advice (specially from Peter if he's about as you've previously advised)

Basically two years on, no CPS decision. The file has been back to the CPS repeatedly, each time the CPS have sent it back.
    It's now been 12 months the CPS have had the file, and speaking to the legal team they believe that the Police don't want to drop this clearly, as in their words, the Police have no evidence but are continuing to try and sway the CPS to charge.

Any advice? At all, I know it's little and not much to go on but any ideas on the length of time it's taken, why and what the legal teams comments were.

Hi

I am give you this advice as a semi-illiterate ordinary member of the public but it is time to complain. Complain to your local police force, complaint to the CPS, complain to you local politicians, complain. Ask your solicitor to threaten action against the CPS and Police for the appropriate cause, if there is one' maybe 'malfeasance in public office' ' malicious prosecution'. In other words become a giant plain in the polices ass, ring them constantly for updates, ask questions, if the OIC is not available speak to their boss. Oh btw I don't mean ring up and complain. I mean instigate the required complaints procedure with CPS and Police.

Pond31

Comment

Hi FAS,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still in limbo. It's difficult to imagine what is going on behind the scenes and this must be very frustrating for you.

It's all a bit too vague to guess what might happen. I know this is not helpful but I wouldn't read anything into the situation, just try to carry on looking after yourself and hope that the decision is the right one when it comes.

Hang in there
      For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
      https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that you are still waiting. We are too, and nothing has gone to CPS yet, over 2 years since this all started. I'm afraid all I can suggest at this point it to hang in there and wait. From what I've seen elsewhere, there's no point in complaining until you've been waiting longer than the longest anyone has waited up to now for this type of offence and that's at the 4-year mark. Some poor soul waiting to hear about a fraud case waited over 7 years. Not encouraging I know but if the CPS have the case, that's a major milestone passed. Fingers crossed that it won't be much longer for you.
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
        X