X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police and CPS are guilty

Another story of withheld evidence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...V-footage.html

Two things, firstly NO i don't work for the Daily Mail advertising Department and secondly it is actually frightening that I am so used to posting these links of false accusations and withheld evidence that I know the format that the paper uses for their urls.

I ma sorry but the CPS or police staff who did not disclose this CCTV should loose their jobs and be charged with attempting to pervert the course of justice.

Thanks for highlighting the link.....it is bad enough waiting for cases to be determined without being in custody as well.

....the usual promises of lessons will be learnt......

Liam Allan was interviewed about his experience on BBC Breakfast but the only person on the sofa with him was his defence lawyer and discussion was limited to CPS non-disclosure rather than the 'allegation being inaccurate in important details' yet when they featured a slot about John Worboys being released on licence they were able to find a female lawyer to bang the drum about 'wicked rapists'.......I'm annoyed about this but I guess they are simply reflecting the public perception and trying to avoid 1000's of angry social media comments....

At least the DM seem to have got the bone in their teeth about this theme
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
    X