Stage 2 Delays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Sinking

i look forward to hearing the police response at the mention hearing....I bet you the excuse for not giving you all the photo images is 'lack of resources' I have heard this used so many times. The issue is even if your tech shows you are innocent and the police know it, they will still waste time and pass it on to the CPS. They seem to leave it up to the CPS to decided to drop cases because they are to cowardly to take responsiblity. Unofrtunatley this adds months to the torture of false accusations.

As someone said your solicitor seems to be one the ball and I am sure they will ask the police some difficult questions at the hearing. As you are tech savy and your solicitor is probably not, I would give them some technical questions about data dumping etc to ask at the mention hearing. It will make them look clever while making the police/prosecution look foolish. This is not my trick but from the Dilbert cartoon strip.

Pond31

Comment

Quick update, will detail later.

First mention hearing was last week, they set a date for Tuesday, by this date the procescutuon were to submit all disclosure and a report as to why it was delayed.

This did not happen, so I’m at court right now waiting for another mention hearing, will let you guys know the result.

Comment

So the CPS have repeatedly not met conditions set out for disclosure. This case should be killed now rather than waste any more time on it. I look forward to hearing the excuses.

Comment

The waste of time, money and effort is incalculable, not to mention the toll on physical and mental health and life in general. It's absolutely criminal.
          'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Well this just got a whole kind of weird....

Prosc now argued they had provided all disclosure (despite not saying this at the previous mention hearing), this was argued back at agreed that the OIC in charge now has to explain missing parts from the FA's phone dump.

NOW here's where it gets weird, with regard to my phone I am noe going to dump the contents of the phone (whilst supervised) as approved by the judge, this works for me as I know how to do this and can get loads of there that in turn should open a massive can of worms.

Crazy times when it comes down to a defendant going to do a job the police should have done over a year ago.

I'm awaiting a date to do this from the CPS/Police.

Anyone ever heard of anything like this before?

Comment

Originally posted by sinkingnfast View Post

NOW here's where it gets weird, with regard to my phone I am noe going to dump the contents of the phone (whilst supervised) as approved by the judge, this works for me as I know how to do this and can get loads of there that in turn should open a massive can of worms.

?
              This is absolutely ridiculous. How can the police not have access to the skills needed to dump a phone. I know you used some advanced settings to prevent your phone being hacked but I cannot understand how the police cannot simply add an approved app and dump messages. I have my messages backuped on my phone with a simple android app. I suppose they are not allowed to add stuff to your phone.

Now if I this system was fair, what should happen is when you dump the messages, and the police/cps see that the FA is lying, then they should drop the case asap. What will happen is that the police/cps will see the messages, take them to the FA and try to give her a chance to come up with an excuse for them. They will then sit on their arses trying to work out what is to be done. On other words I doubt they will take swift action.

So the prosecutor say they have disclosed everything hmmm technically that is true as they don't have all the messages because they don't know how to access them. I am sure they will be asking you questions about what you are doing when you dump the messages. As they will not understand what you are doing, I dare you to to answer any questions using only technical language just to watch their eyes glaze over.

OK maybe I am being a bit hard on the prosecution as I have more technical knowledge than most as I am about to reflow a chip on a LG Nokia 5X due to it being stuck in a boot loop.

Pond31

Comment

As far as I know they can do whatever they want, this just suggests a lack of effort and or resources.

I'll update more when I can. having a really off day today to be fair.

You doing a BGA reflow btw?

Comment

Originally posted by sinkingnfast View Post
                  As far as I know they can do whatever they want, this just suggests a lack of effort and or resources.

I'll update more when I can. having a really off day today to be fair.

You doing a BGA reflow btw?
                  Sorry but no it is not a lack or effort or resources.......I think the police are just plain stupid. The ones I have dealt with are so lacking in intellect it is amazing. I live in Northern Ireland and lived through the troubles. I am amazed any terrorist were ever caught by the bunch off numpties masquerading as police over here. I used to have great respect for the police because the risk they took but now I have had to deal with them professional I lost all respect for them. If you ask them outside the box or simply challenge them directly they are totally confused.

Yes I am going to do a simple BGA reflow of a chip that seems not to have been done properly. There is a way to reflash the ROM that bypasses the chip but this only is possible if you can boot the phone into recovery mode. Heating the chip seems to allow it to boot for a few minutes, during you which you can try to reflash the ROM. The problem is you are reducing the ability of your phone. So I shall try a reflow first and then if it doesn't work a reflash.

Pond31

Comment

Originally posted by Pond31 View Post
                    Sorry but no it is not a lack or effort or resources.......I think the police are just plain stupid. The ones I have dealt with are so lacking in intellect it is amazing. I live in Northern Ireland and lived through the troubles. I am amazed any terrorist were ever caught by the bunch off numpties masquerading as police over here. I used to have great respect for the police because the risk they took but now I have had to deal with them professional I lost all respect for them. If you ask them outside the box or simply challenge them directly they are totally confused.

Yes I am going to do a simple BGA reflow of a chip that seems not to have been done properly. There is a way to reflash the ROM that bypasses the chip but this only is possible if you can boot the phone into recovery mode. Heating the chip seems to allow it to boot for a few minutes, during you which you can try to reflash the ROM. The problem is you are reducing the ability of your phone. So I shall try a reflow first and then if it doesn't work a reflash.

Pond31
                    Yep, any respect I had for the entire justice system is long gone, my trial is in less than 2 months and we're still at the evidence stage, FFS.

Waiting to hear from the OIC now to arrange my visit to see my phone.

Haven't done any BGA work in ages now (I did a lot of the last gen consoles).

I'll update once I know WTF is happening.

Still really low mood etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X