5months in and still seriously lost and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5months in and still seriously lost and confused

Hi, well I’m doing this on behalf of my partner who is in prison after being found guilty of historic rape. He’s currently served 5months of a 19year sentence for something he hasn't done and over the next few weeks I’ll be posting a few post for help and advice. Looking forward to hearing from you all and seeing what can be done to help my partner as his solicitor and barrister both advised not to appeal due to no evidence and his sentence being withing the advised time frame for rape, we now know this was bad advice and was due to his legal aid ticket ending. Many thanks Serenaur

Welcome, Seranaur. I'm sorry that you find yourself here and the victim of bad advice as well as injustice. You will get lots of support here and I'm sure that there are members with experience of the appeals process who will come in with some constructive advice for you.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
    X