US story you may have heard off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US story you may have heard off

Not a UK case but oh mother of god does this case stink to high heavens. I don't have alink link but google Daniel Holtzclaw a US police officer convicted of raping a number of women during traffic stops while on duty. He got sentenced to over 200+ years.

I suggest you watch some of the news stories on youtube painting him as a monster, then watch the peace by Diane Davidson 'Defending Daniel Holtzcalw'. It links to a two part investigation into the case, that show how the police encouraged false statements and accusations. Just read the body lanaguage of the police officers when they are being interviewed by the journalist and make up your own ideas about if they are telling the truth.

Two major major points are. The expert witness who spoke about the DNA evidence, which has since been questioned, turned out to be the MOTHER IN LAW of one of the lead detectives on the case. The investigators rang up women who Daniel had stopped to ask if he had raped them. Well didn't they target African American women with drug and criminal history because they could be presured to lie.

I am not saying any more because it is all in Diane Davidson peace. She is a Canadian advocate for mens rights and handles a lot of cases of false accusations.
Working...
X