Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police must stop training officers to believe rape complainants automatically says ex-High Court judge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police must stop training officers to believe rape complainants automatically says ex-High Court judge

Hi

The following url reports Police must stop training officers to believe rape complainants automatically says ex-High Court judge -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...matically.html

I know from my own experience that when I tried to report my ex-wife for perjury. I was told by Surrey police that they believed all reports of rape and only prosecute for perjury when the rape victim confesses to lying about her allegations.

Also, I believe the police falsely arrest/charge many men for rape to increase their reporting rates to claim additional funding from central government. This I believe happened in Surrey when Lynn Owen was the Chief Police Constable.

Unhappy

Why do so many married women make false rape allegations?

Hi all,

The following url refers -

https://www.barrellison.co.uk/family...tenance-orders

Just to back up my claim that the police falsify many arrests for rape especially against married men.

My wife accused me of assault as the start of her divorce process against to have me removed from our family home in Surrey worth £500K.

She then wanted all the private school fees paid and Life Time Maintenance as part of the final divorce settlement, but the Divorce Judge rejected her application costing her £30K in lost Solicitors fees.

However, my ex-wife never made any rape allegations against me as I then could not have paid her maintenance as I would have been in prison and lost my well-paid job.

However, Surrey police with no witnesses, medical evidence or CCTV charged me with 5 counts of rape without even telling me the dates the rapes occurred, but I was still found not Guilty on all counts.

It is also the case that about 40% of all reported rapes are made by married women mainly as part of their divorce process, but very few cases will end with a successful conviction

Many women know that they will never be charged with Perverting the Course of Justice or Perjury unless they confess to making false domestic abuse or rape allegations to the Police.

I know of 2 work colleagues who recently went through a very similar experience to me as part of their divorce.

However, the Divorce Courts have stopped awarding Life Time Maintenance orders about 5 years ago unless the child is disabled.

The Divorce Courts now only gives time limited maintenance orders until the youngest child reaches 7 years.

After the child reaches 7 years old the ex-wife is now expected to find a job to support herself.

But many married women still to this day believe that they can still win a Life Time Maintenance order and will falsely accuse their husband of domestic abuse and rape as the start of their divorce process, which I would call fraud.

However, it is also safe to say that the police are fully aware of this situation, and use it to their advantage to increase the number of reported cases of domestic abuse and rape figures to win additionally funding from Central Government, which I know was the case at Surrey Police when Lynn Owen was the Chief Constables with her "Arrest first investigate later" policy for rape cases.

When in her last year of office there was a 30 to 1 conviction ratio for rape in the County, which is corruption and she should be charged with Misconduct in Public Office for the crimes that she committed.

Unhappy.
    Last edited by Unhappy; 30 December 2017, 06:56 PM.

Comment

It only gets worse

Hi all,

My mother recently died following a fatal stroke.

However, I never spoke to my mother or brothers again after I was arrested for raping my ex-wife as they believed my ex-wife allegations.

It now appears that my ex-wife continued to tell my mother and brothers that I was a convicted rapist and a registered sex offender even after I was acquitted on all 5 counts of rape.

I have calculated that my ex-wife took over £200K from my family including at least 2 lump sums of about £50K to pay off debts

It was only at my mother’s death bed that I learnt about my ex-wife continued allegations against me, which I disproved with the Crown Court Certificate of Acquittal.

What is even worse I have just been told that I have been disinherited from my mother’s will and stand to lose about £250k if unchallenged in the courts.

It now appears that my ex-wife deliberately made false rape allegations as a cover story to commit serious fraud by taking my mother's inheritance.

Hoping that I would receive a long prison sentence for multiple rape and could not challenge my mother's will from a prison cell.

I am still not on the list to receive a copy of my mother will following her death as my ex-wife is the executor of my mother's will

This behavior is completely unacceptable, and I am seriously considering reporting my ex-wife to the police for Serous Fraud

Unhappy
      Last edited by Unhappy; 17 January 2018, 07:37 PM.

Comment

ignore

ignore this message
        Last edited by Unhappy; 17 January 2018, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X