Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas 2017

May I wish all forum members an 'old-fashioned' Christmas for 2017

[I've done this for three years now so it's practically a forum tradition but for newer members my thoughts behind using the term 'old-fashioned' are here: http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...Christmas-2015 ]

I visited Blicking Hall recently to see their splendid Christmas decorations and lights in the house and gardens and this years 'old-fashioned' picture is of the Hall's grand staircase.
    Attached Files
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Thank you Casehardened. I too, wish everyone the same and send virtual hugs to anyone who needs or wants them.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

For a number of us our christmas will be one without a shadow hovering over us. It was hard having a trial at the start of December, not knowing what christmas would be like, but we were lucky (if you can call it luck that got the result we hoped for).
      For many others who have the nightmare still there, please take my best wishes for the season. Enjoy it to the best of your abilities, please dont let the FA rob you of a happy time with your families. Enjoy the day there will be plenty of other days to spend worrying, don't ruin your Christmas if you can avoid it.

Comment

Working...
      X