Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liam Allan accused of 6 counts of rape by his ex-girlfriend

Hi,

The following url details the case involving Liam Allan accused of 6 counts of rape by his ex-girlfriend -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-apology.html

In both mine and Liam Allan case the only evidence that the police had was a victim statement saying that they "Did not like sex".

I was charged with 5 counts of rape including multiple rape against my ex-wife and faced over 20 years in prison if found guilty.

Surrey police was so confident of a successful conviction against me.

That they published an article in their own staff magazine congratulating themselves on a successful investigation and the guilty verdict at the forthcoming trail.

The truth was Surrey Police did not conduct a detailed investigation and missed vital medical evidence that proved my ex-wife was lying.

The PC who led the rape investigation against me was demoted to a Community Neighbourhood Police Officer the day after the I was found not guilty on all 5 counts of rape.

If the police had to provide either medical or CCTV evidence that rape occurred then both mine and Liam Allan cases would have been dropped and never gone to court.

At a time, of huge police funding cuts why would any intelligent Police constable waste massive amounts of public money on a rape case, which has little likelihood of giving a guilty verdict as they Jury needs real proof that rape occurred.

However, if the police force is being controlled by feminists then all reasonable thought is lost, and they would prosecute without any evidence of rape occurring, which I would call corruption.

Unhappy
Working...
X