Liam Allan case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liam Allan case

Well BBC news are reporting a case of police withholding evidence!!! Do hope heads roll for this, so like the missing evidence that police were given by my son!! Yet again proves more interested in getting guilty results no matter how

Apparently 40% of cases involve withholding or unacceptably late evidence. something really needs to be done about it and I fervently hope that this is the beginning. It really depends how much noise is made and by whom though.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

I read this in the daily mail this morning, it's so infuriating that the police or cps do not do their jobs efficiently or professionally, they were willing to tear a young man and his families lives apart, honestly how do they sleep at night. The fact that any wrongly accused are named is as sin until proven guilty is bad enough for the accused and his family to live, but for this excuse for a woman to do this is inexplicable, and she remains un named. Where does this stop, how can the public look to the police and cps to look at things and read and reveal all relivent information and act on it.
      I am only a mere mortal but voices need to be heard to stop this happening again, we are all on this forum for the same reason, and want the correct and right out come from our false accusations, but to have some satisfaction that the false accuser goes through the nightmare,heartache and facing a custodial sentence which a lot on this forum were threatened with

Comment

In cases like this when it is clear that the complainant has lied, I see no reason why s/he should still have anonymity, or come to that, why the officers involved shouldn't be named. I notice that the press reports were uniformly silent on that, though I doubt that they are not aware who the guilty parties are.
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

https://news.sky.com/story/student-a...-fear-11175185

Comment

Thats the link above for anyone who isn't aware of the story.

As someone who is facing court because of a liar my heart goes out to Liam, i know how he is feeling/felt and how it impacts you. i wonder if he was/is a member on this forum?

Just a question to everyone here, how can it get to court and then they realise about the messages? why so late in the day as to say? did his own legal team do an independant search on the complainants mobile device or so?

Many thanks
            Bob

Comment

Messages from fa to my son and back had been given to police by son day of arrest. Prosecution had doctored messages!! Only when our barrister handed over complete copies to prosecution prior to case starting on the very day of trial, were all charges against my son dropped!!! Sound familiar??????

Comment

Wow, I can relate to this guys, 13 months on and I'm still waiting for full disclosure of phone information, hope this goes all the way and sees some changes.

Comment

Another trial has been stopped and as a result the Met are reviewing all their ongoing cases:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42417553
                  'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

When I first heard this news I thought this had to be good news for us who are still waiting on wither a charge will come or not. But then I thought it was good news when I read earlier in the year that one can only stay on bail for 6 months. The police soon found a way around that one . I worry that they also find a way around this enquiry by losing or destroying police tapes so there s no come back on them. I'm hoping that some wise legal expert can come in a say that this is not possible for some reason or other . I used to be an optimistic guy, now I see dangers and pitfalls around every corner.

Comment

The police could go to prison for a long time if they got caught actually destroying evidence Sam.

They have however, been getting away with failing to disclose that evidence or "forgetting" to enter it in the unused schedule for many years and not just in sexual cases either. The excuses for this are numerous but always stop short of police criminality which is what it really is.

This case is good news for those awaiting a decision or trial as there are no doubt police forces up and down the country scrambling to make sure there is nothing that could embarrass them with negative publicity while this remains a hot topic.

I would suggest this is also a good time for Stressed out mother to contact her MP and raise a complaint with the police and CPS about the handling of her sons case. There seems to be considerable press interest at the moment too if you wished to go public.
                      For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                      https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

I am intending to speak with our mp. Whether anything happens from there on remains to be seen. My son like many others, wants to get back to a life, I on the other hand feel that its time rape accusations are no longer used as revenge tactics and if there are that the police actually look at both sides without treating one person as a criminal and the other as a victim, until its proven!

Comment

One other common key problem with the police investigation style, is that they allow a complaint to change their evidence on dates and times and alter their evidence to fit once the police have key evidence and dates from the accused.

This kind of thing needs to noted and given as evidence, a jury needs to know of these changes and frequency.

Sadly though like any reward / promotion based system, a police officers career is based on success, a success = a conviction.

Corners will be cut, lies will be told, evidence will go missing, peoples lives will be ruined all fueled by targets that need to be met and a need to further one's career.......

Comment

Working...
                          X