OK last question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK last question

This is a last question I am going to ask as I have finally realised that the police are not interested in justice or truth. They don't seem to care about the suffering of the falsely accused and have treated me if I am guilty. I have decided to leave everything alone until March when I have to answer bail.

I was speaking to my OIC and he mentioned that he has to take witness statements. What witness statements does he mean? Does he think there is someone who was standing at the end of the bed every time me and the FA had sex, who can give evidence on if they think it is consensual or not? So I am asking who they would take statements from?

Anyone they think can corroborate the accuser's story which is anyone she has told about the allegation. A witness doesn't have to be an eye witness.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
      Anyone they think can corroborate the accuser's story which is anyone she has told about the allegation. A witness doesn't have to be an eye witness.
      i kind of guessed that but is that considered hearsay. how can this be considered to have any legal value because anyone can tell anyone anything. i can tell someone on the street that i was mugged by Santa but that doesn't mean i was.

Comment

I know. The whole system is broken. :-(
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
        X