Suing for libel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suing for libel

I know you cannot sue a FA for libel or slander with reference the statements made to the police however I just have a query. I believe my second FA reported the false allegation to social services and then social services reported it to the police. I was just wondering if you can sue the FA for libel or slander because they spoke to the social services rather than directly to the police? I was also wondering that fact that the social services most likely discussed the matter among themselves and diffently wrote it down, does this leave them open to being sued as well?/ I suspect the the social services are protected by the law but not the FA.

Anyway you might think that having two FA's may indicate that I am, really some sexual mad pervert, but I am not, Ii am just very very very very unlucky. In fact the second case has actually weaken the first greatly. this is because the police took my phone with evidence on it which the first FA knew about. This evidence does more than indicate reasonable doubt. FA in the first case had to admit to the police that she has acted in such a way that someone who had been raped would not. I have a strong feeling that my first case will have to be NFA'd in the new year.

I hope people on here do not doubt anything I have said because I have two FA's. I am confident enough to say that if I don't get an NFA from my first case that I shall donate £200 to the nearest battered mens shelter or charity to my address.

The issue of suing for libel or slander has as much to do with the costs involved as it has to do with who you want to sue and why.

Unless you have a bottomless pit of money and the person you want to does too, it's not worth even thinking about it. It costs hundreds of thousands and if you lose you have to pay their costs too. If you don't have those kinds of resources, don't give it another thought. As the Spanish say, 'The best revenge is a live well lived'.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
    X