4 years after my hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 years after my hell

I used this site not 1s but 2s when I had been falsely accused of rape by both my ex partners that I had kids with the 1st was when we were in a custody battle and the second was 2years later when I left my partner that had stuck by me though it all, the 1st got all the way to the crown court only for me to be aqquited of all 13 chargers within 15mins, and the second got NFA within a week as the police had a statement from my then 2nd fa that said i had never done anything like that to her and they still didn't charge her!!!
    But there is a happy ending to it all, i am now a single dad to both my boys which mothers are both my fa. The judge didn't take it lightly what they had tried to do.
    The only thing that got me though it was this site and thinking about my children that I can now spend everyday with😊😊

Hello and welcome to the forum and thanks for registering and posting up of your positive outcomes as this is so encouraging for those members still going through their own ordeals.

I often wonder about the number of visitors to the site who don't register so it is good to think that the forum may be helping them in some way.

As you have visited previously you will know about the bananas so here are two, one for each of your cases:
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

It’s nice when something positive comes out of these nightmares!
      Thanks for telling us about it.
      I, for one, feel better!

YoH

Comment

Working...
      X