Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

539 rapes reported to police in Surrey in just one year but only a small percentage resulted in conviction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 539 rapes reported to police in Surrey in just one year but only a small percentage resulted in conviction

Hi All,

I do not want to teach Surrey Police and CPS how to suck eggs, but not having any evidence is the most probably cause for them losing 49% of rape cases in 2016/2017 as follows -

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surr...urrey-13755866

I have recently been told that my ex-wife never accused me of rape, but she was told by Surrey Police that "times had changed" and that she was raped by her husband.

I was then charged with 5 counts of rape including multiple rape without any evidence that my ex-wife ever resisted.

The trail was a complete farce and I was found not guilty on all 5 counts of rape.

When I made a compliant of Misconduct in Public Office against the then Chief Constable at Surrey Police for running a arrest first and investigate later policy for rape cases.

The Police Commissioner wrote back telling me that the Police can do what they like!!

Surrey Police and CPS believe it is a success to have a prosecution for rape even when they loss 49% of cases.

They appear completely unconcerned about the social problems they cause when falsely accusing so many men of rape.

As I believe it was the rape case against me, which caused mothers fatal stroke at just 78 years old.

As she was called to the court to give evidence against me, but at the last minute the CPS Barrister decided to read her statement to the jury instead, as my mother was suffering from stress caused by the case.

Also, my mother had to pay over £200,000 to my ex-wife otherwise she would have been on the street as I was held on remand for 9 months and lost a very well paid job.

To stop this hell the Police and CPS should always have evidence that proof of resisted occurred especially with multiple rape allegations before making their rape charges.

Otherwise they can just make up any number of rapes charges as they want, which causes a lot of men great pain and wastes huge amounts of time and money.

Unhappy
Working...
X