Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please RF

[ I have moved this new poster to a thread of his own - Peter75]

Hi Rights Fighter, I am in desperate need of help. is there a way I can contact you directly it really is an emergency and I do not know who else I can ask?
    Last edited by Peter1975; 9 November 2017, 07:56 PM. Reason: removed confusing quotes

This group tends to share information and advice rather than via PM. This is unless I know the case and what is mentioned is personal and identifiable.

I don't recognise your username so I won't know your case. Maybe you could give a broad background please, without any identifying information?

Please write in small paragraphs as I cannot read large chunks of text.

Thanks
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      This group tends to share information and advice rather than via PM. This is unless I know the case and what is mentioned is personal and identifiable.

I don't recognise your username so I won't know your case. Maybe you could give a broad background please, without any identifying information?

Please write in small paragraphs as I cannot read large chunks of text.

Thanks
      Sure. I have not yet been arrested or questioned although some of my possessions have been seized to test for DNA of the complainant. the officers mentioned I did not fit the profile description or name of the person. it is a false accusation but my question is how likely is it that I will be interviewed officially under caution? how long does is take for results of these tests to come back?

Comment

I honestly cannot say. It is really up to the police to "investigate". Sounds like a misidentification. Why would the police approach you though? Do you have previous?

Where did this assault take place? I ask, as I might know of a decent solicitor should you be interviewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
          I honestly cannot say. It is really up to the police to "investigate". Sounds like a misidentification. Why would the police approach you though? Do you have previous?

Where did this assault take place? I ask, as I might know of a decent solicitor should you be interviewed.
          South east England , it's not a misidentification, I think I know who made the allegation but has completely lied it was concentual and she said it involved me forcing her with weapons which is another lie. Have already contacted one of the best lawyers in this field based in London. I just hope the dna from the allege crime scene comes back negative and don't get interviewed as I would hate to go through this process based on a lie!

How Long does the results of DNA testing to come back?

Comment

Originally posted by mrunknown View Post
            South east England , it's not a misidentification, I think I know who made the allegation but has completely lied it was concentual and she said it involved me forcing her with weapons which is another lie. Have already contacted one of the best lawyers in this field based in London. I just hope the dna from the allege crime scene comes back negative and don't get interviewed as I would hate to go through this process based on a lie!

MrUnknown
            Welcome!
            I completely get how you’re feeling at the moment.
            DNA is a fairly quick process but it really depends on several things -
            How busy they are,
            How quickly THEY want the result,
            How important they think your individual case is.
            Try not to panic, the police are always heavy handed at this stage.
            If you do get interviewed -
            Don’t go for any interview without a solicitor with you, a duty solicitor is perfectly fine at this stage and paying someone to represent you is not necessarily needed.
            Don’t expect the police to do anything with any speed.
            You must prepare yourself for the long haul in case it’s dragged out.
            YoH

Comment

Originally posted by mrunknown View Post
              South east England ,

it's not a misidentification, I think I know who made the allegation but has completely lied it was concentual and she said it involved me forcing her with weapons which is another lie. Have already contacted one of the best lawyers in this field based in London. I just hope the dna from the allege crime scene comes back negative and don't get interviewed as I would hate to go through this process based on a lie!

You said:

the officers mentioned I did not fit the profile description or name of the person.
              ... which is what led me to believe that this is a misidentification. Somebody who wants to get you into trouble would describe you. And name you.

The recommended legal aid solicitors in the UK is Freemans Solicitors near Euston station

If you are re-interviewed the best person to contact to sort out the right solicitor for you, from that firm, is Harvey Fox

https://www.freemanssolicitors.net/s...ile/harvey_fox

If you are a private client then the best is Chris Saltrese www.chrissaltrese.co.uk - he is based in Southport but works nationally.

Comment

Originally posted by YearsOfHell View Post
                MrUnknown
                Welcome!
                I completely get how you’re feeling at the moment.
                DNA is a fairly quick process but it really depends on several things -
                How busy they are,
                How quickly THEY want the result,
                How important they think your individual case is.
                Try not to panic, the police are always heavy handed at this stage.
                If you do get interviewed -
                Don’t go for any interview without a solicitor with you, a duty solicitor is perfectly fine at this stage and paying someone to represent you is not necessarily needed.
                Don’t expect the police to do anything with any speed.
                You must prepare yourself for the long haul in case it’s dragged out.
                YoH
                Thanks its been 5 weeks still not heard anything. I hope not to be contacted again! Will let everyone kmow how it goes. Thanks for your help its a fantastic forum.

Comment

Working...
                X