Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I be considered a Victim of Crime when FA is found to be lying

Hi

I was just wondering, if I go all the way to court and provide my evidence that the FA lied and made false accusations, does this make me a victim of a crime? The crime of being falsely accused. If so can I claim for criminal compensation like any other victim?

OK while multi-tasking I may have answered my own question. I found out that I may be able to claim:- here is an interesting news article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...on-ruling.html

OH good. I have lost over £10,000 in overtime work since this case started. So I shall be going after a claim and the FA personal if she received any victim compensation money.

Pond31

That's very interesting. Please let us know how you get on with this

Comment

Good News and Bad

OK I have an update. The taxi driver in the story eventually lost his case because he was not physically harmed or physically threatened in anyway. This is the bad news.

The possible good news is that the CICA or CIC allows you to claim for "mental" injury, diagnosed by a professional. So if you went from a happy out going lover of life, to a sad depressed recluse and a mental health professional has diagnosed you with an ongoing mental health problem because of the false allegations then I suspect you could have a go at making a claim. It would be interesting to see CICA reaction. I suspect that the FA must have to found to be lying, as I suspect being found not guilty wouldn't be good enough for them.

Comment

The answers is ye and no

Hi

i contacted CICA here in NI and they said that I could not claim compensation because the crime has to be an act of violence. However I then spoken to the Criminal Compensation Appeals Panel and they disagreed. So i say to anyone that has proven that the allegations against them were false show go ahead and make a claim. As the false allegations are a crime and you are the victim.

Comment

Working...
        X