Alison Saunders is a bigot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alison Saunders is a bigot

This woman should not be in her job if she does not believe in justice and the rule of law.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

Originally posted by Pond31 View Post
    This woman should not be in her job if she does not believe in justice and the rule of law.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments
    She is correct in that an acquittal doesn't automatically mean a false allegation. The guilty do get acquitted.

Equally, an acquittal doesn't automatically mean a guilty person went free - that's the bit she's missing. The CPS needs to open it's eyes to the possibility of false allegations and someone needs to start documenting and researching acquittals and NFA's, because NFA's don't always mean 'not enough evidence', they can also mean 'no evidence except one person's word' which is no real evidence at all, and shouldn't be enough on its own. As I've said all along, the accused has as much right to be believed as the accuser.

There seems to be a growing number of cases that 'never happened' too - there was one just the other day - and they need adding into the mix too as they never get as far as the CPS figures, but they still exist. and we only get to know about the ones that are reported in the press. I can only guess at how many more there must be.

Zealots and targets have no place in our judicial system.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Unbelievable that the woman has got to such a high position, while she holds such biased views. Does not bode well for those others like me waiting for their case to go to the CPS.

It is always worrying if some high profile case comes to the public's attention just as ones trial comes to court. ( or some television programme ) I worry that it will affect the jurors decision.

I suppose that's your luck, and to be honest mine has been C*** all this year. I cannot wait for this period of bad luck to be over for me. So many things have gone wrong this past year, but underneath all the bad news I get and problems that come my way, is this FA and waiting to learn my fate, the only good thing is that the new problems do keep my mind off my main underlying problem this incident

Thanks Pond for posting the article

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post

Equally, an acquittal doesn't automatically mean a guilty person went free - that's the bit she's missing. The CPS needs to open it's eyes to the possibility of false allegations and someone needs to start documenting and researching acquittals and NFA's, because NFA's don't always mean 'not enough evidence', they can also mean 'no evidence except one person's word' which is no real evidence at all, and shouldn't be enough on its own. .
        Hi Frantic with worry

I know of a guy, who was actually having a 'threesome' with two girls, and later the next day they went to the police ,one saying she had been raped and the other saying that he had touched her inappropriately , his solicitor though said that there being two girls was not as bad as it sounded as they were lying and a good barrister would soon be able to prove that. But of course he is double worried

What do you think?

Comment

I think that I don't know enough to comment, imsam. I do think that a good solicitor and barrister are the best people to sort it out.
          'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

I agree that not all those found " not guilty" are actually "not guilty" but for someone in such a position to say so is unprofessional. She seems to be saying that all those charged of rape or sexual assault are guilty but some get away with it. The DPP should be 100% UNBIASED which she does not seem to be. The police also should be unbiased but they aren't. If I was in England/Wales and my case was over I would be demanding her resignation.

Comment

Originally posted by Pond31 View Post
              I agree that not all those found " not guilty" are actually "not guilty" but for someone in such a position to say so is unprofessional. She seems to be saying that all those charged of rape or sexual assault are guilty but some get away with it. The DPP should be 100% UNBIASED which she does not seem to be. The police also should be unbiased but they aren't. If I was in England/Wales and my case was over I would be demanding her resignation.
              Indeed. I agree with you completely, that's exactly what she is saying and I agree that her comments and behaviour are completely unprofessional. Such bias has no place but those appointed to that position have been becoming more and more biased as time has gone on. It's a very strange brand of feminism - one might even call it 'fake' feminism - that we are all victims of at the moment. It works against women as well as men.

Comment

Working...
              X