Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is light at the end of the tunnel .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is light at the end of the tunnel .

Hi,
    I have been reading posts on here for several months but not felt able to post myself . As a family we have had the most awful 17 months after my son was falsely acused of rape. There was absolutely no evidence in the case apart from the girls story . We truely believed that this case would be dropped and my son would not be charged but he was charged and we went to trial. As many of you who visit this page know it is the most awful time and affects the whole family in the most profound way . My son has tried his best to continue with his life with the terrible allegation hanging over him but has changed completely and become insular and quiet. We found ourselves a first class legal team although we have paid for this ourselves .
    Without going into details of the trial the accuser was cross examined on Tuesday ( the lies were obvious ) and then yesterday we arrived at court to find that the prosecution were offering no evidence and the judge instructed the jury to pass a Not Guilty verdict even before my son had to be cross examined . The judge said this is very rare in a case of this nature.
    Although we have not posted before the advise given on this site has helped us through the worse 17 months.
    Thank you .

Originally posted by Aquarius View Post
    Hi,
    I have been reading posts on here for several months but not felt able to post myself . As a family we have had the most awful 17 months after my son was falsely acused of rape. There was absolutely no evidence in the case apart from the girls story . We truely believed that this case would be dropped and my son would not be charged but he was charged and we went to trial. As many of you who visit this page know it is the most awful time and affects the whole family in the most profound way . My son has tried his best to continue with his life with the terrible allegation hanging over him but has changed completely and become insular and quiet. We found ourselves a first class legal team although we have paid for this ourselves .
    Without going into details of the trial the accuser was cross examined on Tuesday ( the lies were obvious ) and then yesterday we arrived at court to find that the prosecution were offering no evidence and the judge instructed the jury to pass a Not Guilty verdict even before my son had to be cross examined . The judge said this is very rare in a case of this nature.
    Although we have not posted before the advise given on this site has helped us through the worse 17 months.
    Thank you .
    I'm so sorry to hear of your ordeal, Aquarius, but delighted to hear of the outcome and that this site was helpful to you. It beggar's belief that things can get so far in the court system, knowing the effect the process has on the accused and their family, especially when lies are so clear and blatant.

Please continue to be gentle with yourselves. It will take time to recover and for your lives to get back to some sort of normal. These experiences change us, but there are silver linings to be found in there often, if we look for them.

Please would you let us know who your legal team was? It's always useful for others to know where the first class legal help is. And thank you for your post; it's also wonderful for people to know that the correct result has been returned for someone. All the best to you and your son for a recovered and brighter future.

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

This may be your first post but you are due some traditional banana's, your ordeal is over and justice has at last been done. Congratulations!

Thank you for sharing your brilliant news and I'm glad to see that one of the many silent readers has found some help and comfort on Daftmoo

For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
      https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Oh my - I forgot the bananas!!!!!

Here's a double helping to make up -

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Flipping fantastical news.
            Hope you,your son and the rest of your family recover from this traumatic ordeal, it will take time to feel as if things are getting back to normality.
            Best wishes for the future

Comment

Can I echo the previous thanks for posting the outcome of your son's case as this is so encouraging for those still going through their own ordeal.

'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Last edited by Pleasehelpus; 6 October 2017, 05:42 AM.

Comment

congratulations on coming though this, it does take time to recover but you will put this behind you. Your son will get back to normal in time but will see life differently. Fot the judge to do this without your son even being cross examined says it all. :

Comment

I’m pleased to hear the end result but why on earth did the case get that far in the first place? It’s no consolation when you’ve spent a bomb on legal fees. I hope your son manages to find a way to move forward in his life.

Comment

congratulations, you have reached the end of this ordeal and can now concentrate on building a life and finding yourselves again, sure it will take time but you can now breath. your story has boosted my confidence and hope in my wait for trail

Comment

Great news.

Comment

Working...
                        X