Daily Mail Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Mail Saturday

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but in the Saturday 'Daily Mail' there was a large two page spread , showing photo's of about 8 cases of rape, that had been found Not Guilty at trial, (link below)

The young men in question all suffered long periods of distress awaiting their trials , one of over 2 years , and I 'think' one case only took a few hours to find 'not guilty' I think all the guys were Ultra brave to have their cases and photo's published like that.

Chris Saltrese who I have read about a lot on the site, is mentioned ,( I wish he was in the London area )

I myself and still awaiting a CPS decision on whether to prosecute on not ...all these cases were a case of 'He said She said' as mine is. I am not sure if this publicity is good or not for us ( especially for me and other 'he said she said' cases .

I felt when I read it it HAS to be good for us, but it may make the police more keen to get a few more of these cases make a conviction, and try harder to falsify facts

Did anyone else see this article? it's one I think we should all read .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-cleared.html
Working...
X