raj koothrappali is a rapist or is at least guilty of sexual assualt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raj koothrappali is a rapist or is at least guilty of sexual assualt

This is just a comment on the deference between what the law is and what the public think. In the TV comedy The Big Bang Theory Season 4 finale or episode 24, the characters Raj and Penny get drunk and spend the night together in bed. Penny was so drunk that the next day she cannot remember what had happen and Raj has to finally confess that, although they attempted to have sex, he could not get an erection and therefore nothing happened. Although it is insinuated that he orgasmed by masturbating.

Now you thinking WTF I am writing about this for on here. Well the answer is that, according to my understanding of British Law, is that as Penny was too Drunk to remember what happen she was to drunk to consent fully to any sexual contact and therefore Raj Koothrappali is actually guilty of sexual assault and attempted rape. Why was there not a big outcry about this? Why have the feminist not cried for his blood? Why has the episode not been banded from TV?

OK I know this may seem a childish comment but the point I am making is that society understand that sometime drunken sex between to equally drunk adults is mistake, mis-adventure or regret but it is not as the British Law states a CRIME.
Working...
X