ITV series - Liar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITV series - Liar

Hi, is anyone else following this? Just wondered what people thought. Clearly someone is lying. Either way, the accuser is so wrong for posting about it on social media. That's not the right way to deal with it. I'm going the story will be a false allegation but not 100% sure.

There was a thread started in the rape section of the forum; obviously until the series concludes we won't know which was actually the correct section to post in

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s....php?6410-Liar
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Sorry if I put it in the wrong section. I wasn't able to watch last nights episode, but will watch it tonight.

I did hear that we will know half way through the series which one is lying, but It's very doubtful they will make it that the girl is lying, or they will have every woman's right group in the country up in arms.

Yesterday in a totally unrelated case a bike rider got EIGHTEEN MONTHS for killing a woman, and riding off .

Where is the justice in this country that I could get a statutory sentence of 5-7 YEARS , and be on a sexual offenders register , just because some girl decides after sex that she hadn't agreed to have sex with me

Comment

18 months for the cyclist was very lenient in my view. Back to the original topic though, I don't think the story will be straight forward. At the end of last nights programme, it showed someone coming forward claiming she has made false allegations in the past. It will be interesting to see where the story leads.

Comment

Originally posted by imsam View Post
          Sorry if I put it in the wrong section. I wasn't able to watch last nights episode, but will watch it tonight.
          No apologies needed, as I mentioned we won't know which was the correct section (i.e. Rape or FA) until we watch all the episodes

Comment

Originally posted by slowdown73 View Post
            Back to the original topic though, I don't think the story will be straight forward. At the end of last nights programme, it showed someone coming forward claiming she has made false allegations in the past. It will be interesting to see where the story leads.
            The scriptwriter has certainly covered all the angles; it makes me wonder if he/she is one of the supposed 'researchers' who occasionally sign up on the forum seeking folks to share their experiences of FA's

Comment

Just watched the third episode and the ending was very revealing and has indicated who was the liar. What I don’t understand is why he was never suspended from his job - most professionals in that type of role would be when facing such a grave allegation whether true or not.

Comment

Watched the latest episode last night

But this is now moving away from the kind of case that anyone on this site would have.

( I always think that the guys on here are like me FA's as I doubt a guilty guy would come onto a site like this, but then what do I know?)

So unless there is another point of interest that comes up that may be useful to us on here, then I doubt we are going to learn much more from the series.

Sam

Comment

Originally posted by imsam View Post
                  Watched the latest episode last night

But this is now moving away from the kind of case that anyone on this site would have.

( I always think that the guys on here are like me FA's as I doubt a guilty guy would come onto a site like this, but then what do I know?)

So unless there is another point of interest that comes up that may be useful to us on here, then I doubt we are going to learn much more from the series.

Sam
                  Well I’ve been falsely accused and wouldn’t dream of doing that to someone else so not sure what point you are trying to make. You can’t generalise all guys into the same box as being like your false accuser. There are some good guys out there too!

Comment

I think Sam means that he thinks that all the guys on here are like him - falsely accused. :-)
                    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
                      I think Sam means that he thinks that all the guys on here are like him - falsely accused. :-)
                      Thank you Frantic, that's exactly what I meant. I think that what what I have read on here and the feeling that I get , is that all the guys on this site are in fact genuinely falsely accused. I have no idea how a real rapist feels, but I doubt one would come on a site like this to get help and comfort ( although it may have happened) but the pain and anguish you read on this site all seems to me to be from genuine FA guys

So sorry if you misunderstood me before Slowdown

Comment

It's worth adding though that this is a public forum and anyone can sign up. There are lots of members who browse and never post, and while it's probably true that most people who post are genuinely falsely accused or supporting someone who is, there's nothing to say that browsers aren't accusers, or even police officers trawling for information.

That's why it's so important to not name names or post things that could identify you.
                        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
                        X