Thread: Liar

Default Liar

There is a new series starting on TV at 9pm tonight called 'Liar' it is a new drama

Its about a rape case, where its a case of he said she said and one of them is lying of course

I am going to watch it, but I'm nervous to watch it , worried about how the series will go ,
    I thought perhaps some of you might also like to watch it

Sam

Hopefully the television company might be better brave enough to highlight false aligations of rape and the effects to those arrested. I can only hope

Well it started well enough & had a large audience. So far its is evenly balanced re who is lying. But all the press reviews I read about the programme today said that there is no way the TV companies can go with the "victim" being the liar as they would have every woman's group in the country after them. At the moment it is a true."he said she said "& so much like my case except mine was at a party with others close by. But neither of us had any bruises etc etc. In my case I suppose It will be down to who a jury believes. I think the TV series will go into a much more complicated case bringing in his dead wife & her mental problems.

I agree 0990 it would be wonderful but unlikely that this programme will find the girl is lying although on this first episode only she looks the more likely to be lying as she had forgotten so much of what happened and is showing her nasty side but posting on his page that he raped her so all his friends & workmates can read it

I had the unworthy thought that the scriptwriter had been reading this forum as a lot of the storyline seemed awfully familiar until right at the end they brought in the bit about her drink possibly having been spiked.........as you mentioned there is no way this will turn out to be a case of only having withdrawn consent the next morning.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'