Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasty Government

Hi,

The following BBC article reports a women who made 15 false rape and sexual assault allegations -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41037826

This is real evidence of a nasty government who uses feminists to prosecute record numbers of men for rape with little to show for their efforts, which cost the UK tax payer a fortune, alienates men and does not win the government any extra votes at the ballot box.

Unhappy

I am not sure to be fair that this is down to the government. The burden of false allegation is with the false alligator alone. Look what the judge said

"This trial has revealed, what was then not obvious, that you are a very, very convincing liar and you enjoy being seen as a victim."

and "what is particularly chilling is the manner in which you persisted in making allegations which you knew were untrue even to the extent of committing and repeating perjury."

At least they caught up with her in the end but not before she'd destroyed a lot of lives Lets hope 10 years in prison (of which no doubt she'll serve only 5) gives her an opportunity to reflect upon her vile behaviour.

Comment

Government policy in respect to how prosecuting decisions are made doesn't help. It's easier to decide there is a 51% chance of conviction when only the complainant's statement has been reviewed. It doesn't help when Scotland has a policiy of involving every complaint of a sexual nature involving a child regardless of the circumstances.

Government policy needs to allow decisions to be made on the basis of evidence from both sides. Anything less throws common sense out of the window.
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeather View Post
        I am not sure to be fair that this is down to the government. .
        It is down to the government.

There will always be a small proportion of the population which is unhinged, vindictive, sociopathic whatever. The government needs to find a way to protect their innocent victims from having their lives destroyed, houses taken, families removed, reputation trashed.

It is not enough to say that it is the accusers' fault. Those people are irresponsible and don't care. Don't leave us alone at their mercy.

Comment

You are right that policy is an issue but individuals can not be absolved from blame

I think one thing that would help is if CICA could only be applied for after a guilty verdict. At the moment, it is awarded on the balance of probabilities and I am guessing that the so called "perpetrators" aren't contacted during the process. There is no way that money should be awarded in this way. I do wonder how far such allegations would plummet if CICA elegiblity was made far harder

Comment

Absolutely. The false accusers are to blame for the lies they tell and government policy is to blane for giving obvious lies credence.

To my mind the fact that compensation can be given without a guilty verdict is monstrous.
            'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
            X