Advice needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merseyside is the area that I am in.

Ok THANK YOU very much for the above information and link, it is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by kkkkkk; 25 August 2017, 06:02 PM.

Comment

I've realised after finding your original thread that you have already been in contact with Chris Saltrese who is indeed a brilliant solicitor and comes highly recommended. He doesn't work on legal aid though unfortunately.

You might find this blog on what happens at the police station useful ( I can't guarantee it's up to date ) ;

https://ukcrime.wordpress.com/2013/0...olice-station/
      For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
      https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

If this is legal aid I think that Freemans in London will take it on if it's a "serious" case.

Harvey Fox http://www.freemanssolicitors.net/si...ile/harvey_fox would be able to advise you on that, if you cannot afford Chris.

Obviously Chris is local to you kkkkk and he's the best private client solicitor in my view. It really depends on affordability, sadly.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
          If this is legal aid I think that Freemans in London will take it on if it's a "serious" case.

Harvey Fox http://www.freemanssolicitors.net/si...ile/harvey_fox would be able to advise you on that, if you cannot afford Chris.

Obviously Chris is local to you kkkkk and he's the best private client solicitor in my view. It really depends on affordability, sadly.
          I have a mortgage of which 50k is paid off and most of hat is by me, I was looking at equity release or force sale but have since forced sale take's too long and I haven't a clue how equity release works. I have nothing, my ex is in our home and I cannot get into the doctors because they are always booked up.

With all this going on in my head I am finding it hard to even understand simple equity release thing's.

Thank you for the London solicitor as right now I am lost.

Thank you all every bit of information and advice is really appreciated.

Comment

I think you have just emailed me and I have replied.

Comment

One thing that I'd like to add - and I suggest this to everyone but it's especially important when you are dealing with Aspergers - is that it's important, if you can to take a trusted friend with you to any appointment you have with a solicitor. Two sets of eyes and ears are better than one and don't be afraid to take written questions and lots of notes.

Likewise the police - it's more important than ever that you don't talk to the police without a legal representative AND that they know about your Aspergers. They can only advise you properly and fully if they know all your circumstances.

As Peter says, you are more likely to be invited for interview than arrested, which gives you more time to get in touch with the solicitor of your choice. There is some flexibility to when you attend so you are properly represented and you've had time to talk to your solicitor.

As for being arrested, please don't panic. It's not like the movies or the tv. In the unlikely event that they turn up on your doorstep, it's more likely to be early morning (5-7 am seems to be common) rather than the middle of the night, and they knock long and loud rather than breaking down the door. If you've got dogs, they will be sure to wake you too.

On a more practical level, please eat even if you have to make a conscious decision to do so. You will become ill if you don't. Likewise let yourself sleep. You'll become ill if you don't. As for the doctor, please try asking for an emergency appointment. Receptionists are past masters at fobbing people off these days and you might need some persistence.

Don't put too much pressure on yourself right now. You have time to sort out finances for legal representation. It doesn't have to be done today or even this week.

You need food and sleep first.
              'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Thank you very much again for advice, yes I told police on my initial arrest about my aspy and he seemed to be really nice and understanding even though the accusations are serious.

Comment

Originally posted by kkkkkk View Post
                  Thank you very much again for advice, yes I told police on my initial arrest about my aspy and he seemed to be really nice and understanding even though the accusations are serious.
                  To enable members to offer the correct advice can you confirm if you have indeed already been arrested and cautioned and if you have been bailed.
                  'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                    To enable members to offer the correct advice can you confirm if you have indeed already been arrested and cautioned and if you have been bailed.
                    Sorry I have been arrested twice, 1 has been acquitted (cancelled) 1 still stands and I think a third is tomorrow according to my ex.

I have been bailed till 5th September I think...

Comment

Originally posted by kkkkkk View Post
                      Sorry I have been arrested twice, 1 has been acquitted (cancelled) 1 still stands and I think a third is tomorrow according to my ex.

I have been bailed till 5th September I think...
                      Thanks for the clarification. So the first allegation is NFA'd (No Further Action) the second is still being investigated, and currently nothing has as yet happened in relation to the third allegation.

One further question: did all the allegations originate from the same complainant?
                      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I give up I dont care I need to explain my part

No one was my son(quitted) one was my daughter still stands and one is a friend I have helped out(tomorrow) if my ex is to be believed.

By the way I don't care anymore who knows what or anything because for someone like me with this damn aspergers it is a nightmare to go through so here goes.

I was accused of whatever with my son

A girl who I helped has now accused me of something which I will find out tomorrow.

I have helped people all my life, gone above and beyond, worked all my life, came out of work to look after my ex who took disabled(so called, strook me sometimes as though it was fibs as and when suited her she could move around perfectly).

First off my ex told me she was sexually mauled with by her brother who is currently one of the parties looking after my children as I am not allowed to.

Second my ex told me she was raped when she was younger by her ex boyfriend and his two uncles over a certain amount of time, I think if I remember correctly she was 15.

Then she said she was raped by her best friends boyfriend.

The one tomorrow so called is about a girl who I helped find when the police could not because she had left school early and said she was not going home, she got sent down south by her mother so the mother was not at risk of loosing her 2 other kids. Her mother is constantly taking whizz and one night when the girl was sleeping at our home as she did not like going home, she was screaming in her sleep "MUM DONT HIT ME" and "MUM STOP TAKING DRUGS", so as to not wake my son who if woken can be sick multiple times as is peg fed and never eats bar soup and baby food I went up and awoke the girl where upon awaking she went down to the toilette and I went to play on my game. She say can we watch films so I said ok and that is that.

Another time I was asleep in bed why my ex and niece were downstairs watching TV when I awoke to find this girl at thee side of me in bed so I told her to either go to bed or go downstairs as I had fell asleep waiting for my sons feeding machine to beep. 500 ml bottles giving set and pump, nightmare as keeps going off because of his fidgeting in bed.

Anyway I have apsys and this in turns makes me into a child I have been around children all my life and nothing like this has happened to me before. I protected my step sister from my farther who is a weirdo and has tried it on with my ex girlfriends etc... by letting her fall asleep in my bed when I was younger why I played on the computer games (diablo 2 I think) and when everyone went to bed because they used to drink a lot (father and step mother) I carried her into bed but kept my door open and computer on as to fool my bad father.

I was mostly involved with my niece who I spoiled at Christmas etc... and nothing there either.

I have always had a good relationship with children I suppose this is the only benefit my aspergers has brought me. My children have always had fun with me playing games, me walking the dogs and taking them on bike rides etc....

When I used to pick the children up from school they would ask me whether mum was awake or not but because she was and is on a large amount of medication I used to have to tell them the truth and say no so we must be quiet, which hurt but eventually it became an almost common thing so they stopped asking.

I help my ex brother through his family breakup even though knowing full well what he did to his sister when they were younger. I helped my ex partners parent's, the mother tries to commit suicide on a monthly basis and the father used to beat all the kid's bar one until he got a girlfriend.
                        I am sorry for the long post and now very tired and sure have missed tons of stuff out but what the police said to me on the interview of raping my daughter 8 times is too much to comprehend. People should be able to sue the police for some of the sick ideas they have to place into your head.

One last thing which I have only ever told my Step Brother and maybe I am not quite sure to be honest, my ex is that in primary school I was raped by a boy much larger than me under a wooden table, so why, in this ^&*^*(**(&*(&*(&*(&(&(*(*&*&()* world would I do this if I have first hand experience of the messing with ones mind it can do.

Sorry, thank you and I dunno, I just miss playing runbow on the xbox with my kids.
                        Last edited by Casehardened; 25 August 2017, 08:39 PM. Reason: to remove possibly identifying detail

Comment

forrgot to mention

sorry forgot to mention 1 IMPORTANT point I think anyway and that is my daughter shares the room with our niece who we adopted so to speak because of mental abuse off her mothers partner and thus this sent me over the edge at the time as it made me want to kill the guy but luckily for him I got medication to help subdue me.

Anyway shares room with my daughter yet I am being accused of raping her even though in the interview I TOLD THE POLICE ABOUT A POTENTIAL WITNESS WHICH NO ONE ELSE HAD TOLD THEM ABOUT. I TOLD THEM, nobody in my household at the time told them, I did.
                          Last edited by Casehardened; 25 August 2017, 08:38 PM. Reason: to remove possibly identifying detail

Comment

Who do you think is behind this? I'm thinking that the person who is behind it knows all of the accusers?

Comment

sorry again

I am sorry but this is what is going on in my mind, I took my daughter once to the doctors at 9 in the morning and came back at 12 to find my son had had no water and milk, when he needs water every hour because he has a condition called short gut syndrome where he poop's past himself and acid burns him.

Anyway my exe's brother smokes green and comes in drunk sometimes so is too stoned to do anything half the time and my ex from last I heard and have kepted the proof in text was taking over £140 worth of whizz.

The point being above is who the hell is looking after my son because I know for a fact from experience that the social services are a bag of rubbish and I know health workers are also as when he has been to school there are multiple times he has told me they have not fed him his elle's kitchen puches (yes I know for babys and he is 6 but he has a weird condition). I DO NOT WANT MY SON GOING BACK ON TPN BECAUSE THE LAST TIME HE WAS ON IT IT ALMOST KILLED HIM and if people looking after him are not very strict with his regime then this is what will happen and in all the time I have had off work which was a year and a half in my entire life to care for my ex my son has NEVER THRIVED AS MUCH. This is a dilemma for me and is really f^&*((^&*(g me up.

SORRYY

Comment

sorry my exe's brother told her to phone th police after supposedly hearing an argument.

Our daughter also sleeps in our bed a lot from continuous tonsolightis so once I have in my sleep apparently touched her which I believed and we all as a family discussed it yet the ex insists she sleep in our bed when not well and after 18 months it has happened again apparently which I cannot deny nor agree.

My ex partner and her brother. The niece who is very pretty by the way has said I have done nothing and has never seen anything (she shares the same bloody bedroom for christs sake)

Comment

Working...
                                X