No announcement yet.

Advice needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have edited your posts to remove possibly identifying details on the basis that this is an open forum which can be read by anyone without needing to register.

Did you use the duty solicitor for the two previous interviews?
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Sorry one last thing

Am I allowed to share or should I not I really don't know the child protection services letter for the conference I got handed?

3 times I tried suicide and a fourth upon getting the letter and to be honest this just completely destroyed me.

Comment

sorry again for identity details. I used a female duty solicitor who was to be honest ok-ish then a male one who seemed really good.

Comment

I walk dog now after what detective said to me in arrest I only feel comfortable going out after 10. They seriously hurt you with what they say.

Comment

Originally posted by kkkkkk View Post
            Am I allowed to share or should I not I really don't know the child protection services letter for the conference I got handed?
            Please don't as this will certainly identify you! Bear in mind that it is not impossible that someone who knows you or a near neighbour might be reading the forum.

It would probably be best to use the same duty solicitor for this possible third interview as she will already be aware of your circumstances.
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
              Please don't as this will certainly identify you! Bear in mind that it is not impossible that someone who knows you or a near neighbour might be reading the forum.

It would probably be best to use the same duty solicitor for this possible third interview as she will already be aware of your circumstances.
              I respect that and I also do not want this place to be devalued by my postings as to be honest I think what is on here has saved my life from my stupidity of giving up but it is a VERY difficult path VERY.

p.s. I Really don't care if somebody was to identify me as I can for one hold my own and two there is no deeper place to go right now but if it would affect this place then I would not post it.

Thank you very much Kind Women and Men.

Comment

This is what we are all here for, hon. Some of us have been falsely accused, some of us have supported or are supporting people who have been falsely accused, so we can all understand from our own different perspectives.

Hold on in there!
                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thank you

Thank you to the person who advised me to contact Harvey Freemans Solicitors he is a really nice person to talk to and seems very intelligent.

I was supposed to be picked up today by the CID officer but has phoned me (I am so glad someone from the police has phoned me because all day yesterday I tried contacting anyone on my case but no reply so come later my head was just a mess and tried ending it again with blood all over the place, my flipping dog stopped me again so just a bit of advice, anyone who is like me really lost, lonely, confused and whatever else hard to explain the suicide stuff, if you want to carry on fighting, get a cute lil dog) and has since told me Thursday now but at least I have spoken to the officer which is a massive lift off my mind being stuck in limbo not being able to think with your head going a hundred miles an hour with nothing.

Thank you once again and also someone called ulga I think for passing my details onto Harvey I think. Greatly appreciated.

Comment

I know one thing if I come out of this nightmare I am going to be a really helpful person to this website and help as many people as I can once I am financially fixed again I will even be able to help when people have no money etc... because this is one massive wake up call of on the other side of the fence you never really knew about till experience and there really should be more help out there than just letting someone be lost.

Comment

Originally posted by kkkkkk View Post
                      Thank you to the person who advised me to contact Harvey Freemans Solicitors he is a really nice person to talk to and seems very intelligent.

I was supposed to be picked up today by the CID officer but has phoned me (I am so glad someone from the police has phoned me because all day yesterday I tried contacting anyone on my case but no reply so come later my head was just a mess and tried ending it again with blood all over the place, my flipping dog stopped me again so just a bit of advice, anyone who is like me really lost, lonely, confused and whatever else hard to explain the suicide stuff, if you want to carry on fighting, get a cute lil dog) and has since told me Thursday now but at least I have spoken to the officer which is a massive lift off my mind being stuck in limbo not being able to think with your head going a hundred miles an hour with nothing.

Thank you once again and also someone called ulga I think for passing my details onto Harvey I think. Greatly appreciated.
                      That was me, hon. We exchanged photos of dogs last night by email. My name is Helga

Comment

Please don't feel alone or helpless. I promise you will get through this. Make sure you see your doctor, there is no shame in asking for help.

You can talk to the samaritans any time of the day or night, their number is 116 123.

http://www.samaritans.org/

FASO also have a helpline to talk about false allegations, they are open weekdays 6pm-10pm.

http://www.false-allegations.org.uk/
                        For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                        https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Thank you

Thank you to the referrer and Freemans Solicitors they are very nice people and the first people who have actually rung me up and explain stuff, Thank you to all help it is a lot less daunting once you speak to someone so once again THANK YOU.

Comment

Please don't think you are alone you are far from it, we are all going through or been through what you are going through and feeling now.
                            Let those negative thoughts go, you are worth more.
                            We are all here even if we are just a sounding board.
                            Give your beloved dog an extra big cuddle as they need one as well as you. Don't be too hard on yourself a visit to your doctor will help.
                            Keep posting on here don't have dark days on your own.

Comment

You know what strikes me also, I went to the pub before for 1 pint of Guinness just to keep some kind of level up as have not eaten all day. The most stunning woman in the pub came up to me about 20 minutes or so of being in there and said to me "You could get whatever girl you wanted with that dog and yourself" now in a difference circumstance anyone could have taken advantage of said woman but guess what, me being myself and extremely respectful of people and their situations (plus too much going on in my head maybe) just let her shake my hand, chat on and on then I walked off and left her and thank the lord after me coming back 15 to 20 minutes or so she had moved away. I was so relieved and thank full I drank up and carried on walking the one girl in my life my lil dog.

This is testament though to what people like myself with this level of aspergers actually do I think.

Later on after walking dog for around an hour going past same pub and a girl comes out flashing her top half, oops, walked past around the block, she sat on some persons garden so I said my dog will bite you if you don't move (god knows where that come from but it didn't work she just stroked her) so I said "This is my house and you are going to wake my kids up and lo and behold 10 minutes later her fella pop's his head around the corner saying a great big thank you to me (most people without aspy to my level would really not have done that as this lady was not to an extent unattractive). I don't know what point I am trying to make with this but some people just do not understand I guess as to the level of aspergers or maybe just good will. I don't know but what I do know is I get more fun from a 2 hour game than a 1 hour time out with some female. I think the law in this country and world wide needs t realise that sexual orientation does not belong to everyone and there is more in this world than the sexual controlled mind of yesteryear.

Comment

Good grief! What kind of people go to that pub? I don't know any respectable woman who would approach a guy on his own in a pub, who would make the kind of comments you say she did. If that was me, I might comment on the dog but never would say anything about you being able to pull any woman you wanted. That is downright bizarre.

For the woman who you say flashed at you, she needs some sort of psychiatric help as it looks like she has no boundaries and has a problem with impulsive behaviour. Stay well clear of anybody who behaves like that. It's not necessarily a compliment when that happens. They are likely to do that to anybody.

Comment

Working...
                                X