Thread: Finally NFA !!!

Default Finally NFA !!!

I had a call this morning,after my bail had been extended twice.....No Further Action ! I found myself in floods of tears but the weight has been lifted off me after 9 months of hell, living under a dark cloud. I want to say to all you guys still waiting,please hang on in there. There will be days when it is so overwhelming you cannot see how you will carry on but please find a few trusted people and talk about how you are feeling.You are all in my thoughts and I am grateful to this forum which helped get me through those early days.

Well done beardy!!!

Chris Saltrese Solicitors - private client only: ~ Email: amy@chrissaltrese.co.uk or sarah@chrissaltrese.co.uk ~ ~ Telephone: 01704 535 512:

Private forums for those maintaining innocence of HISTORIC sexual offences: http://www.pafaa.org.uk/wordpress/?page_id=729

So pleased for you!!

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

yesssss!

Consider carefully what you post in public. To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit :http://www.pafaa.org.uk/wordpress/?page_id=729

Brilliant news! Well done for surviving......
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

hmmmm

AVG has warned of a virus on this page

This is message I got when following link sent to my email.

HTML:RedirDL-inf [Trj]

Excellent Beardy
    Big hugs

YoH

Quote Originally Posted by Pond31 View Post
    hmmmm

AVG has warned of a virus on this page

This is message I got when following link sent to my email.

HTML:RedirDL-inf [Trj]

It's time somebody with Admin Permissions checked to see if there are any software updates. Facebook bans most links to these forums as "spam" because on clicking we are often taken to "My File Store". This would cause some virus checkers to "see" links to the site as "spam" or worse.

There have been huge problems with these forums now for well over a year, on and off. I think that there's a software update that needs to be sorted out which would stop these problems from happening.
    Chris Saltrese Solicitors - private client only: ~ Email: amy@chrissaltrese.co.uk or sarah@chrissaltrese.co.uk ~ ~ Telephone: 01704 535 512:

Private forums for those maintaining innocence of HISTORIC sexual offences: http://www.pafaa.org.uk/wordpress/?page_id=729

And to bring this thread back to the original topic:

Beardy said:

Finally NFA !!!
    I had a call this morning,after my bail had been extended twice.....No Further Action ! I found myself in floods of tears but the weight has been lifted off me after 9 months of hell, living under a dark cloud. I want to say to all you guys still waiting,please hang on in there. There will be days when it is so overwhelming you cannot see how you will carry on but please find a few trusted people and talk about how you are feeling.You are all in my thoughts and I am grateful to this forum which helped get me through those early days.

Thumbs up

Amazing!!!!