Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 118

Thread: Total Shock I can't cope

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    60

    Default

    It gets worse,

    Just received a call from social services. My partner has taken the kids out of the area. So now I have no social worker in my borough, and I'll be contacted by a different social worker in the area my partner and kids have fled to. They can't confirm where they are.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nosleepforweeks View Post
    It gets worse,

    Just received a call from social services. My partner has taken the kids out of the area. So now I have no social worker in my borough, and I'll be contacted by a different social worker in the area my partner and kids have fled to. They can't confirm where they are.
    Try not to fret too much - it will make you ill and you need all your strength to fight for your children. The Social Worker in your area has to send the information they have to the new area because there is background. They are supposed to work together but you may have to be 'on their backs' to get things done. I've never heard of a GP being asked to fill in a form in relation to DV but I don't know everything. All I can suggest is that you ask and if you get refused, ask why and get back to the solicitor who gave you the advice, or ask another. Unfortunately, poor advice in this area is rife and you just have to keep going. To the best of my knowledge, this is a family law matter, there is domestic violence involved with you as the injured party so you will get legal aid. If the first solicitor you have called isn't being helpful, and you're feeling fobbed off, call another. There's nothing wrong with calling another anyway, for a second opinion on your situation. The law is so complex that different solicitors have different ideas on how to handle the same situation.

    If the OIC is not returning your calls, it's ok to go up the chain and ask to speak to a more senior officer. The welfare of your children is at stake here so feel free to make sure you talk to someone and don't be put off with failure to call back.

    I'm astounded that, as the injured party, you're just expected to sit back and wait for Social Services to get it's act together and get in touch at their convenience. I hope that someone else with more experience of abducted children - for this is what yours are - will come in soon with more experience and practical help than I can offer.

    As I said though, please try to keep as calm as you can through this as panic can make you ill and unable to think and that won't help you.

    PS Do you have friends or family that you can confide in with all this as well? Of course, we are here for as long as you need, but a 'real' person to talk to who knows you well is priceless.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franticwithworry View Post
    Try not to fret too much - it will make you ill and you need all your strength to fight for your children. The Social Worker in your area has to send the information they have to the new area because there is background. They are supposed to work together but you may have to be 'on their backs' to get things done. I've never heard of a GP being asked to fill in a form in relation to DV but I don't know everything. All I can suggest is that you ask and if you get refused, ask why and get back to the solicitor who gave you the advice, or ask another. Unfortunately, poor advice in this area is rife and you just have to keep going. To the best of my knowledge, this is a family law matter, there is domestic violence involved with you as the injured party so you will get legal aid. If the first solicitor you have called isn't being helpful, and you're feeling fobbed off, call another. There's nothing wrong with calling another anyway, for a second opinion on your situation. The law is so complex that different solicitors have different ideas on how to handle the same situation.

    If the OIC is not returning your calls, it's ok to go up the chain and ask to speak to a more senior officer. The welfare of your children is at stake here so feel free to make sure you talk to someone and don't be put off with failure to call back.

    I'm astounded that, as the injured party, you're just expected to sit back and wait for Social Services to get it's act together and get in touch at their convenience. I hope that someone else with more experience of abducted children - for this is what yours are - will come in soon with more experience and practical help than I can offer.

    As I said though, please try to keep as calm as you can through this as panic can make you ill and unable to think and that won't help you.

    PS Do you have friends or family that you can confide in with all this as well? Of course, we are here for as long as you need, but a 'real' person to talk to who knows you well is priceless.

    I've got some family that I can talk to, yes. I've also found a solicitor that is willing to take my case on but I need a signature from a GP. Even getting a signature from a GP at my practice can be difficult. they want it all to go through admin. This is for a domestic violence form for legal aid.

    My kids have moved quite far away. I have a feeling about where they are. They have been taken away from their routine. And even if I get my kids, there's these false allegations looming over my head, even though I wasn't charged or bailed.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Progress, however little, is progress, focus on that and that will make the time go with less stress. I'm glad that you have someone in the real world to talk to as well as all of us behind the keyboards, and that you have an idea where your children have been taken.

    It's clear from what you say that your children's mother can't cope with them properly, so, awful as this sounds, it might simply be a matter of time before these little ones also find themselves the subject of a care order. Take little steps in getting everything in place and you stand a good chance of getting them returned to you. The authorities are always keen for children to remain or be returned to their families. It's better for them in the long run more often than not. Children are more resilient than you think. Yours are little but it's possible that they will be returned to you before too much time has passed. I have everything crossed for you.

    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franticwithworry View Post
    Progress, however little, is progress, focus on that and that will make the time go with less stress. I'm glad that you have someone in the real world to talk to as well as all of us behind the keyboards, and that you have an idea where your children have been taken.

    It's clear from what you say that your children's mother can't cope with them properly, so, awful as this sounds, it might simply be a matter of time before these little ones also find themselves the subject of a care order. Take little steps in getting everything in place and you stand a good chance of getting them returned to you. The authorities are always keen for children to remain or be returned to their families. It's better for them in the long run more often than not. Children are more resilient than you think. Yours are little but it's possible that they will be returned to you before too much time has passed. I have everything crossed for you.

    Thanks.

    With the false allegations, they have destroyed my chances of returning to work surely? my field of work requires an enhanced DBS check. What a horrible thing to do to someone who just wanted the best for their kids.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    967

    Default

    What happens about work depends on a number of factors. If you are wanting to go back to work with your original employer, they know you and may well make different decisions from someone new. It's hard to answer with a definitive yes or no here because there are often so many variables. It depends for instance if you are working with vulnerable children or adults. The accusations relate to an adult, so if you work with children, it might not cause a problem.

    Not every employer takes the 'guilty until proved innocent' or 'no smoke without fire' approach. It also depends when you were planning to go back to work anyway and if you were looking for new employment. I'm sorry I can't be more exact for you, but I hope it helps to know that not all is lost necessarily. It really depends on a lot of things.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    60

    Default

    My line of work involved working with vulnerable adults. She's hit me where she knew it would hurt me, cluster bombed me so to speak. I'm trying to take things one day at a time. I never expected her to go for the throat with allegations like this.

    What a way to destroy a mans life. Just make one allegation then you lose your kids, job, home (probably) and not one iota of truth to the allegations. I've had to pick myself up from being crushed before, for different reasons. And now this will be the hardest one of them all, as I've lost my kids.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Keep positive as much as you can. There's every chance that these lies will be exposed and your children will be returned to you. Yes it's all a terrible blow, and yes it will take time to resolve, but it's not unresolvable. Hang in there.

    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Just discovered today that the original GBH towards me by my ex partner, where there were clear bruises on my body from where she hit me, was NFA'd by the police. Great.

    So I go to the police with clear injuries from her assaults on me, photos were taken, and she's let off the hook. Not enough for the CPS to prosecute. Who done the bruises then, the kids?

    Meanwhile the false accusations against me she made are still under investigation, and she's got the kids, also moved out of the area but they won't tell me where.

    That's the last time I ever go to the police, unless they decide to charge me with no evidence apart from her fabricated statement.

    I've got a family and criminal solicitor though. Seeing the criminal one tomorrow (even though I wasn't charged or bailed) and the family one on Thursday.

    That's what you get for going to the police and telling the truth.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    967

    Default

    It's a crazy system that we have. I know of a small child who was assaulted by his Dad, twice, hospital visits, SS involved, the lot, and though he was arrested and charged, the charges were dropped because 'it's his word against a child's and he denies it, so it's one word against another'. So he's free to assault the child again but if it's a sexual matter, one word against another is good enough.

    I hope you get some good advice and reassurance from your solicitor visits.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franticwithworry View Post
    It's a crazy system that we have. I know of a small child who was assaulted by his Dad, twice, hospital visits, SS involved, the lot, and though he was arrested and charged, the charges were dropped because 'it's his word against a child's and he denies it, so it's one word against another'. So he's free to assault the child again but if it's a sexual matter, one word against another is good enough.

    I hope you get some good advice and reassurance from your solicitor visits.

    Wow that is crazy.

    I saw the criminal solicitor today, he's going to ask for a reconsideration into the NFA on my ex's assault on me considering there was evidence of 2 10cm bruises and my GP's notes confirmed the wounds. My ex would binge drink at times, to the point where she couldn't look after the kids and I sent video evidence to the solicitor of her in a drunken state, after around 3 bottles of wine, saying she's going out to get more in the middle of the night, and I was trying to stop her. My solicitor said that the video was 'hugely significant evidence in both cases, namely the false allegations case against me and the custody battle that will happen at some point. She also has previous for walking out on her other son from her previous marriage, and solicitors can see that her ex husband got residence of her other son.

    He said he can't guarantee me that I won't be charged, but the fact I wasn't bailed is a good sign, and it's more unlikely than likely that I'll be charged, but he can't give any guarantees as to what the CPS decide. It's her word against mine, and her word is completely fabricated.

    So now it's the family solicitor tomorrow, and then I need to sort out this flat. It's local authority, 3 bed, family home but with just me in it as my ex and my kids have fled to a 'confidential address' because the social services thought I was a perpetrator. Family solicitor begs to differ though. I stopped work for a while as I needed to be there for the babies 24/7 due to my ex's bad parenting.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    967

    Default

    That all sounds really reassuring. I hope it's giving you a bit of confidence. I'd think that you'd be able to stay in your house for the time being at least too, because you have to have somewhere for your children if you get custody, as seems entirely possible.

    I hope that your appointment with the family solicitor goes well tomorrow too. Hang in there!
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Hi, it's sounding very positive for you and hopefully it's putting a spring in your step.
    You sound like your a very good loving dad to your children and they have been through hell as you have too, but hopefully things are on the up for you and the mess won't be too long until it's behind you then you and your children can start afresh and a brilliant future awaits you.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lazy lass View Post
    Hi, it's sounding very positive for you and hopefully it's putting a spring in your step.
    You sound like your a very good loving dad to your children and they have been through hell as you have too, but hopefully things are on the up for you and the mess won't be too long until it's behind you then you and your children can start afresh and a brilliant future awaits you.
    Thanks guys. All I can do is take it day by day. But you never know what can happen. Still a long way to go yet. But the support here is great. Can't thank you guys enough.

    That's the dream, getting the kids and NFA on the lies she told. I know I can raise these kids better than her.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franticwithworry View Post
    That all sounds really reassuring. I hope it's giving you a bit of confidence. I'd think that you'd be able to stay in your house for the time being at least too, because you have to have somewhere for your children if you get custody, as seems entirely possible.

    I hope that your appointment with the family solicitor goes well tomorrow too. Hang in there!
    Another small step made today.

    I am going to attend the Royal Courts of Justice tomorrow with my family solicitor to try and get whereabouts of my kids, and seek for my kids to be returned to me. I have evidence, which is regarded as significant and shows the risk of the kids being around their mother. Not really sure if it's wise to say what evidence I have on a public forum, but there's evidence of previous child abandonment by my ex during her other marriage, I have video evidence of her being unable to stand let alone parent our kids due to being highly intoxicated with alcohol (she would go on binges and take all sorts of pills) and I have a supporting letter from my son's nursery saying that my ex never dropped off or picked up my son, never went to any of my son's keyworker reviews, and never engaged in any stay and play groups.

    Lots more evidence that can be obtained via the police too.

    Praying for tomorrow.

    But I can't help but fear the CPS will make a crazy decision and charge just based on my ex's statement, which she all of a sudden made up while she was in custody for attempted GBH to save her skin and take the kids. Which she has done, and she can't be located however, my solicitor seems confident that the courts can locate her. Again, so far on the criminal front I've still not been charged and I wasn't bailed after my interview with the police.

    Not sure what to make of it all. Since all of this I find it hard to draw positives from anything. And reading the stories about how the CPS can charge on just her false allegation alone, I'm still on edge. Surely they can connect the dots and see she made this up as she knew she beat me on more than one occasion, and she never made any false allegations before she was arrested for GBH. Surely it's clear the motive was to counter as I had evidence of 2 10cm bruises, also confirmed by my GP that they looked like they were from a blow. She turned this 360 to save her skin and take the kids away. If they can't see that then I don't know what the worlds come to.

  16. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    967

    Default

    That all sounds really good and as if your solicitor is on the ball with it all. Of course, there are no guarantees, but I am really hopeful for you. You're very wise not to put too much on a public forum, but there's enough there and be assured that there are more people browsing these threads than there are commenting, so there will be lots of others rooting for you I'm sure.

    It can take the CPS ages to make a decision and if the Family Court has already, in the meantime, made the decision to locate and even return the children to you, that will surely go well for you. I know that there are horror stories and courts are scary places, but remember tomorrow that you have not done anything wrong and you are asking the court to put right a wrong. I hope that you get the best possible solution tomorrow as a first step in getting your children home and these horrible accusations into the past.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

  17. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franticwithworry View Post
    That all sounds really good and as if your solicitor is on the ball with it all. Of course, there are no guarantees, but I am really hopeful for you. You're very wise not to put too much on a public forum, but there's enough there and be assured that there are more people browsing these threads than there are commenting, so there will be lots of others rooting for you I'm sure.

    It can take the CPS ages to make a decision and if the Family Court has already, in the meantime, made the decision to locate and even return the children to you, that will surely go well for you. I know that there are horror stories and courts are scary places, but remember tomorrow that you have not done anything wrong and you are asking the court to put right a wrong. I hope that you get the best possible solution tomorrow as a first step in getting your children home and these horrible accusations into the past.
    Thanks.

    I am sorry that I have not been much help on other threads. This whole state of affairs is making me ill. I've lost so much weight, and I cannot eat or sleep. The motive is so clear that my ex partner of 3 years said this to save her skin and counter the genuine domestic violence report I made, for which I had clear visable bruises, and she got NFA'd for it. My solicitor has asked for a reconsideration into the DV from her to me. She lied through her teeth and said one event took place in 2014 in the SAME first month I met her. Then she accuses me of 2 other events in May and june this year. The truth is that the physical attraction from me started to diminish around a year ago, and i needed to take medication to get aroused (this can be proven by my GP records), as she would demand intercourse 4 or 5 times a week. I could barely manage 2 with medication. I stayed with her for the kids, and because when she wasn't in a rage, she was OK to get along with as friends. I came from a broken family and didn't want our kids to experience that.

    The high court granted my solicitor a location order for my kids, and there is another hearing next week where my children's mother will be present. I just don't see how I'll get custody of my kids with these allegations, despite not being charged or bailed. I have a lot of evidence from professionals and proof of her alcohol/pills abuse, which usually would give me a good chance at getting custody of my 2 kids. I still don't know where they are, and I'm shocked that the local authority let her just take them and not arrange contact with me. When she was in custody for GBH and I had the kids, they didn't offer me a 'confidential address' but they did with her.

    I have a solicitor and a barrister fighting my corner for the family case, and a well known lawyer/barrister (Robert Brg) fighting my case on the criminal front, even though I have not been charged.

    I cannot lose my kids. My ex cannot look after them properly. She's neglected 2 of her other kids but that doesn't count as 'previous' in the family courts apparently.

    Just got a sinking feeling I'll lose my kids and get charged from her patchy untrue statement. This is HELL
    Last edited by Nosleepforweeks; 5th August 2017 at 09:09 PM.

  18. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    967

    Default

    There's no pressure to help others. You have quite enough on your plate at the moment.

    Please look after yourself. I know the worry is debilitating, but you need to keep yourself in as good health as you can. Make sure you eat regularly, even if you don't feel like it. Don't be afraid to ask your doctor for temporary help sleeping if needs be.

    Ask for some mental health help if needs be - there's no shame in asking for help dealing with something as traumatic as this. Things are going really well for you right now, so please try to hold on to that. A Location Order is a big step and achievement, and as you say, you have lots of evidence. There is more chance that the lies will be seen for what they are than not, so keep holding on to that thought, prepare well with the help if your legal team and we are all rooting for you here.

    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

  19. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franticwithworry View Post
    There's no pressure to help others. You have quite enough on your plate at the moment.

    Please look after yourself. I know the worry is debilitating, but you need to keep yourself in as good health as you can. Make sure you eat regularly, even if you don't feel like it. Don't be afraid to ask your doctor for temporary help sleeping if needs be.

    Ask for some mental health help if needs be - there's no shame in asking for help dealing with something as traumatic as this. Things are going really well for you right now, so please try to hold on to that. A Location Order is a big step and achievement, and as you say, you have lots of evidence. There is more chance that the lies will be seen for what they are than not, so keep holding on to that thought, prepare well with the help if your legal team and we are all rooting for you here.


    OK so today there were further developments

    She (The FA, my ex) called my Mother to ask where I was and how I was and if I want the children. She then kept calling my mobile to which I didn't answer.

    Then she called my home phone and I answered as I didn't know who it was. She said she couldn't cope with the kids and that she was 'ill' I said I don't want her coming to this address as she's caused me great pain and stress through her FA, and that if this wen't to court she faces being exposed for her lies. She was silent.

    She asked if I want to see the kids, I said that I'm going through the official legal channels to do that, and that shes due in court next week. I then hung up.

    Then she calls again. I told her that I do not want to speak to her and if she wants to contact me then she needs to go through my lawyer. I could hear another woman in the background directing her what to say. She was asking when court date was and what time, and then handed the phone over to this mystery woman who said she works with social services and asked if we could come to an amicable agreement about me seeing the kids. I explained that I was pursuing official legal channels and as she's made FA's against me, I do not wish to see her unless it's in court. This mystery woman also said that the kids are being looked after well and that my ex is doing it all on her own. Yeah right.



    My gut feeling is that she's got herself into a women's refuge through her lies. This mystery woman said she'll be representing her at court. But if I'm her attacker so to speak then why is she blowing up my phone all afternoon? Why would a 'social worker' tell her what to say on the phone? I reported it to 101 for harrassment. I doubt it'll go anywhere as this whole affair has been one sided from the start.

    If she's in a refuge then that's just crazy. She's not been a victim of crime at all. And no doubt she'll be felt sorry for.

  20. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Goodness me, she seems to be handing you evidence on a plate. The fact that she's got herself and the children not a refuge, apparently, might get her lots of sympathy, but it won't interfere with the legal outcome.

    A social worker being with her and speaking for her on a Sunday seems a little odd too. I think you've responded appropriately and whether or not the report for harassment has any result, it's part of the sequence of events and is on record.

    No doubt your legal team will have an opinion and advice when you bring them up-to-date with these developments. I'm glad to see the you have a healthy dose of scepticism in there. Here's wishing you lots more progress this coming week. :-)
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

  21. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franticwithworry View Post
    Goodness me, she seems to be handing you evidence on a plate. The fact that she's got herself and the children not a refuge, apparently, might get her lots of sympathy, but it won't interfere with the legal outcome.

    A social worker being with her and speaking for her on a Sunday seems a little odd too. I think you've responded appropriately and whether or not the report for harassment has any result, it's part of the sequence of events and is on record.

    No doubt your legal team will have an opinion and advice when you bring them up-to-date with these developments. I'm glad to see the you have a healthy dose of scepticism in there. Here's wishing you lots more progress this coming week. :-)
    She sure does. She told me she can't cope with the kids. But I don't understand how my family solicitor seems so confident I'll get custody of my kids with these false allegations hanging over my head. Yes I wasn't charged or bailed, and I answered all questions in police interview and even provided evidence that I have issues with finding my ex attractive so to speak, and I needed medication to satisfy her demands. That's all on my GP records.

    But surely the family courts will think well what if he's charged then it wouldn't be a good idea to give him the kids? But I do have video, letter, and photographic evidence proving that she neglects the kids. Plus she's abandoned her 2 other kids. All on file.

    But just can't see how I'll get custody and can't understand my solicitor's confidence.

  22. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    967

    Default

    You're thinking in terms of 'if there's been an accusation there must be an issue' and 'no smoke without fire'. The Family Court is supposed to look at the whole picture and not work on 'what-if's' and your solicitor may be confident because he knows the court and the judges well together with how they might rule.

    True, he doesnt have a crystal ball and can't predict the outcome for certain so it's important to prepare well and be sure he has everything possible to present your case, but don't be despondent yet. The family court is interested in the best interests of the children. The false accusations relate to an adult so it's entirely possible that the court will take the view that you are not a danger to children, so all things considered, your children are better off with you, their father, for the time being at least.

    Think positive and have all you need in place for them to be home. Be prepared for Welfare Reports and/or to be asked lots of questions as to how you will cope with 2 babies, and you never know, common sense might just be present at the hearing. :-)

    They are, after all YOUR children and you sound like a good, loving and caring parent. That's what they need and the Family Court's priority is to see they get what they need.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

  23. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franticwithworry View Post
    You're thinking in terms of 'if there's been an accusation there must be an issue' and 'no smoke without fire'. The Family Court is supposed to look at the whole picture and not work on 'what-if's' and your solicitor may be confident because he knows the court and the judges well together with how they might rule.

    True, he doesnt have a crystal ball and can't predict the outcome for certain so it's important to prepare well and be sure he has everything possible to present your case, but don't be despondent yet. The family court is interested in the best interests of the children. The false accusations relate to an adult so it's entirely possible that the court will take the view that you are not a danger to children, so all things considered, your children are better off with you, their father, for the time being at least.

    Think positive and have all you need in place for them to be home. Be prepared for Welfare Reports and/or to be asked lots of questions as to how you will cope with 2 babies, and you never know, common sense might just be present at the hearing. :-)

    They are, after all YOUR children and you sound like a good, loving and caring parent. That's what they need and the Family Court's priority is to see they get what they need.

    BREAKTHROUGH

    But I'm still not counting my chickens. She's informed me that she contacted the police to say she was lying about the allegations, she's been in contact with my solicitor to arrange for me to pick the kids up after 6pm tonight, and bring them home in my care. She says she's ill and can't cope.

    If it's true then it's massive news. My criminal sol is chasing the police for confirmation that she admitted lying, and he said she could be charged with PCJ if true.

    I'm literally shaking. I hope this is true.

  24. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    967

    Default

    I hope so too. If it's true and it pans out as it should, this is wonderful. Dont pin too many hopes on her being prosecuted though. Just because it can happen doesn't mean it will. The important thing for the moment is to get your children home, where they belong and for you to be able to tuck them up in their own beds tonight having given them a big hug. The biggest ever.

    I have everything crossed for you.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

  25. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    182

    Default

    This news seems very promising, hopefully things are going to be resolved quickly and you can look after your very lucky children.
    You seem a doting loving father and deserve to have your children and spare them any more heartache.
    Good luck,fingers crossed that the positive and uplifting news just keeps coming.
    God bless you and your children

  26. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lazy lass View Post
    This news seems very promising, hopefully things are going to be resolved quickly and you can look after your very lucky children.
    You seem a doting loving father and deserve to have your children and spare them any more heartache.
    Good luck,fingers crossed that the positive and uplifting news just keeps coming.
    God bless you and your children
    Thanks.

    Now confirmed by solicitor that I'm picking the children up tonight. 3 Hour drive each way. The police will no doubt take ages to confirm the lies to my solicitor and take ages to return my mobile. GRRR

    One step at a time. Thanks guys, I'll keep you posted.

  27. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    967

    Default

    I have bananas waiting.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

  28. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franticwithworry View Post
    I have bananas waiting.
    Haha

    The children are home safe and sound. Their mother (the FA) looked quite unwell. Mixed emotions really, it has not been an easy time but I can't allow myself to feel sorry for her after what she put me through.

    Still no official confirmation that she formally withdrew her FA. Maybe half a banana for now

  29. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nosleepforweeks View Post
    Haha

    The children are home safe and sound. Their mother (the FA) looked quite unwell. Mixed emotions really, it has not been an easy time but I can't allow myself to feel sorry for her after what she put me through.

    Still no official confirmation that she formally withdrew her FA. Maybe half a banana for now
    Fantastic news!! And your feelings towards their mother are perfectly understandable.

    I'm not uncrossing anything until you get that confirmation, but tonight is at least a partial victory. I hope that you are sleeping soundly, at least tonight.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

  30. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Brilliant news!!
    So pleased you have your children safely with you. Hope you and they are coping, the children's mother obviously needs professional help.
    You have done amazingly well, been very level headed and put the welfare of your children before the false allegations, now they are in your safe environment I hope the latter issues fizzle out and you get the result we are all waiting for, fingers are hovering over the banana buttons.
    Today will be a new day.

Similar Threads

  1. hello i'm in shock
    By homeandaway in forum Introduce yourself and say hello!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 7th April 2013, 10:45 AM
  2. Falsely accused and in shock!
    By Devastatedandshocked in forum Help and Advice: Falsely accused of rape?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 16th March 2013, 08:07 PM
  3. In shock- historic case, please advise
    By Freespirit in forum Help and Advice: Falsely accused of rape?
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 26th June 2011, 09:41 AM
  4. in shock
    By devastatedmum in forum Help and Advice: Falsely accused of rape?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 17th April 2010, 03:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •