My Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Story

Hey all after reading the posts on this amazing site for the last few months I have mustered up the courage to post my story. I'm not the best at writing So I do apologise for spelling mistakes ect. So yeah here goes...

Back in 2013 I separated from the mother of my child. Everything was running smoothly. I was getting regular contact with my child and things seemed pretty amicable between me and my ex. She regular used to ask how I was doing ect and on a few occasions even asked if I could give her a lift to her friends house. Then one evening she had an argument with my mother resulting in her deciding she was going to stop contact as her head was a mess. Within days of this I was awoken to the police knocking at my door informing me I was being arrested for alleged domestic violence. Needles to say I was shocked and lost for words. I was taken to my local police station held for around 6 hours before being interviewed before being held for a further 6 hours. After 12 hours of worry I was informed by the custody sergeant that I was free to go and the police and cps would not be taking any further action.

What followed next was months of battling in court to see my child and finally I was granted pretty much 50/50 care. For the next two years everything seemed to be amicable once again. We both used to speak and communicate regarding issues with our child. I was even invited in for tea ect. Which confused me due to what I had been accused of by her. Moving on to 2016 this is when things got extremely bad. Yet again the police arrive at my door, only this time they are here to arrest me for historical sexual assault. Again I am shocked and at a loss for words. Yet again I am taken to the police station and locked in a cell. After around 10 hours of being locked in a cell I finally get interviewed by cid it is at this point I find the extent of the allegations. 10 to 20 times historical rape no dates no times no locations literally nothing. After around a 2 hour interview I was taken back to my cell for a further 2 hours before being given pre charge bail. I can't really describe how I felt or how I feel right now. But after months of returning back and forth to answer bail as of January 2017 I finally recieved an nfa.

Congratulations on the NFA.

Your story holds many similarities with mine, ex-partners!!

Comment

Thanks for posting Damagedsoul, there can never be enough good news here and while nothing about the situation you were put into can be described as good, common sense has at least prevailed.

I hope you can move forward and put this behind you, albeit with some caution given your ex's propensity for telling lies. I'm guessing you don't need warning that this woman is not to be trusted and you should keep all messages and record all calls just in case.

You have certainly earned some celebratory banana's

Good luck
      For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
      https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Originally posted by WronglyAccused View Post
        Congratulations on the NFA.

Your story holds many similarities with mine, ex-partners!!
        Thank you. Having just read your story It would appear we have both fallen victim to false allegations. If only something could be done to prevent this happening to others. I am thankful I found this site as while my case was on going I felt so alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter1975 View Post
          Thanks for posting Damagedsoul, there can never be enough good news here and while nothing about the situation you were put into can be described as good, common sense has at least prevailed.

I hope you can move forward and put this behind you, albeit with some caution given your ex's propensity for telling lies. I'm guessing you don't need warning that this woman is not to be trusted and you should keep all messages and record all calls just in case.

You have certainly earned some celebratory banana's

Good luck
          Thank you for your kind words and words of wisdom. Thankfully my solicitor had already advised me to record everything. I only wish I had found this site sooner. As while my investigation was on going I had so many questions.

Comment

Thank you for this good news. Great advice from your solicitor and Peter1975 too. Don't ever get complacent!

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
              Thank you for this good news. Great advice from your solicitor and Peter1975 too. Don't ever get complacent!

Thank you. Oh I won't be lol I think the saying is once bitten twice shy. Although I was bitten twice

Comment

Hi there. Just wanted to add for you. Well done for posting your experience, it will give help to others going through similar experiences. It is important for people to hear the good outcomes. As you know it is an awful experience but thankfully you have come out the other side

Comment

Originally posted by Staystrong1 View Post
                  Hi there. Just wanted to add for you. Well done for posting your experience, it will give help to others going through similar experiences. It is important for people to hear the good outcomes. As you know it is an awful experience but thankfully you have come out the other side
                  Thank you. You are right it is nice to hear people have come out the other end. It would be nicer to hear the gov doing something about false accusations. After reading stories on this site it's clear to see there is a massive problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X