ok here it is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok here it is...

For the last year a lie has brought done everything I have built in lifethat has left me very close to edge and giving up, iv lost my job my home and most importantly iv lost my two bundles of joy!

Currently I'm awaiting to go to trail n prep, don't even understand how its even got this far, key evidence we have torn to shreads yet still getting punished, I have missed bdays Xmas and find it a daily battle to even get out of bed cause the pain of not seening them or hug them, even wash there clothes!

I have an amazing partner who has stood by me n has said she is not going anywhere, she deserves so much more then what I'm putting her through, but she keeps me strong on those dark days! If ur going through this find someone who can keep u strong just by sitting next to or a touch that clears your dark thoughts! But its not easy, to keep the darkness away and you will push the people who are there away, I personally struggle with feelings and exspressing feelings due to what can be classed as trauma in childhood! But the way I let my partner know how I feel is through songs and films! Not the best but its all I can muster at the mo!

I didn't know what to put but probably is a random mess to read, think I just need to get it of my head and heart! So thank you for letting me have a safe place just say what's going on!

Let's all remember that liars won't outlast the truth

Hello and welcome to the forum and thank you for that comparatively positive first post.

It can be difficult to express feelings to strangers but the active members on here will have understanding.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hello and welcome Quazplm.

I am sorry to hear yet another sorry tale of lives torn apart by lies but am pleased that you have taken a positive step in finding us here.

You are blessed to have a partner that is standing by you, hold on to them and look after them as best you can. It can be very difficult to express your feelings when you are in such a senseless situation but it is important that you try and communicate.

Please keep us updated and if you have questions or need support, someone will answer you.

Stay strong. You will get through this.
      For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
      https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Hi qazpim

Well done for posting, sorry you find yourself here but you will find much support and guidance here from others going through or been through a FA. It is earth shattering but keep,calm and have faith that the truth will out. Try and take each day as it comes and keep strong, you must believe in yourself and prepare your defence. Remember you will get your chance at Trial to disprove any lies, it is important to keep anything to disprove the lies of a FA for your defence team and barrister so keep going
        Last edited by Staystrong1; 11 June 2017, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X