Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The long term affect & impact of FA

Hi

I pop by to daftmoo every now & again. I have been doing so now for 13yrs.

This website was the ONLY place of support when I encountered the vindictive evil of malicious false allegation encouraged & instigated by Homophobic Devon & Cornwall police officers. I could name them here (but it would result in threats made to the chief daftmoo as previously has happened), but it is a list in excess of forty Devon & Cornwall police officers who have collaborated in covering up police misconduct & historic police child rape (I'll get onto that bit later).

I was exonerated of allegations made against me. NO CHARGES - recorded as NO CASE. Police finally in writing (2ys later), admitting FALSE ALLEGATION (not once, but twice). The real problem lay in the depth of protected HOMOPHOBIC attitudes among the stinking vermin of Devon & Cornwall police force. Devon & Cornwall police, who whipped up & in-sighted the most malicious of HOMOPHOBIC HATE CAMPAIGNS - which is still on going.

13yrs on; it has left me diagnosed by a clinical forensic consultant psychologist as having PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder), suffering from catastrophic trauma, severe anxiety, panic attacks & a form of agoraphobia. This included two suicide attempts as a DIRECT RESULT of Devon & Cornwall police misconduct, misfeasance, obfuscation, failure of duty of care, perjury, abuse of power, corruption & DEEP, DEEP Homophobic attitudes & practices protected among the stinking vermin of Devon & Cornwall police. ALL because of a relentless HOMOPHOBIC hate campaign instigated & encouraged by Devon & Cornwall police officers.

You might be getting the idea I have NO faith or trust in the honesty, integrity, trustworthiness or honor of ANY ANY Devon & Cornwall police officer, well you'd be right -NOT ONE OF THEM!

But here's the rub, not only was this FA orchestrated by Devon & Cornwall police to cover up homophobic misconduct of numerous police officers, it was also to SILENCE me as a child sexual abuse survivor of multiple child rape when I was a 6yr old child. You have no idea just how much I loath & despise the vermin of Devon & Cornwall police.

Since the 1980's I had been raising with Devon & Cornwall police the fact that I had been raped as a 6yr old child by multiple persons, on multiple occasions, over multiple years (up until I was age ten). THE ABSOLUTE DETERMINATION of Devon & Cornwall police to cover this up goes RIGHT TO THE TOP of the Devon & Cornwall police dung heap.

I am now a witness to the statutory Independent Inquiry into child sexual abuse 'Truth Project' & a member of the victim/survivor forum to the IICSA. I shall be testifying to the IICSA against countless parasitic homophobic vermin, some who still wear the Devon & Cornwall police uniform, these police officers who have colluded & collaborated in both homophobic attitudes, practices & hate crime & their police covering up of child rape.

You see after years of relentless abuse from Devon & Cornwall police & their lackeys & sycophants (Police Crime panel, HMIC, IPCC, Police Crime commissioner, my lib dem mp, Intercom Trust), in 2013 I gave up trying to get so much as a glimmer of honesty, integrity, impartiality, trustworthiness or decency out of ONE SINGLE person who wears the Devon & Cornwall police uniform, such was/is the depth of homophobia & corruption - top down from Middlemore Exeter HQ.

So I approached Essex police, who took just ONE WEEK to track down one of the child rapists I had been telling Devon & Cornwall police about for almost thirty years. Yes...just one week. One week - after thirty years of being bullied, threatened, intimidation, threaten with police legal action, branded vexatious, abused, assaulted, death threats,- ALL instigated & encouraged & in many cases directly carried out by Devon & Cornwall police. Please therefore don't wonder 'why' I despise the loathsome vermin that wear that police uniform.

Essex police informed me - It turned out the child rapist I had been identifying to Devon & Cornwall police (by name address & profession) for almost thirty years, he had sexually abused SIX other children under 16yrs of age. Now him being a Freemason although found guilty of abuse of six children, he was NOT sent to prison. How the corrupt cancer of Masonic judiciary & police do like to look after their own. (Saville, Cyril Smith & a few more I am now aware of - mason child rapists) I've since tracked down a further three child victims (including myself), but because I informed police that one of the other child rapists was a police officer (there was a teacher, clergy police officer among others) all further investigation stopped.

So for years following a court welfare tribunal I've been in the severe disability group. Housebound & dumped by EVERY & ALL authorities in Cornwall, because they TOO like collaborating in covering up for the Devon & Cornwall police corruption, criminality, homophobia & police child rape. Christ, I do so hate them - passionately.

Long story short (& this is still only the very tip of the iceberg of abuse by police towards me as a gay man & survivor of multiple child rape when I was a child )

I have clawed my way back & am about to have an Art Exhibition of my sculptures (well I had to do something at home over all these years of being housebound)

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfund...eum-Exhibition

There is a video too:- https://youtu.be/_hxH87-vbgk

Just so that not directly affected can realize the impact & adverse affect of FA & routine police corruption (& that of judiciary) can & does last for years
Working...
X