Feeling ill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things get better

Hi there i am so sorry to hear of your situation. Im in the same situation my boyfriend was charged 6 weeks ago after a 9month wait of not knowing what.would happen. The 6 weeks have felt like years but the initial few weeks was how you are describing. A hell. But i am now hopeful that when it gets to court they will see the truth. We still dont know the statements pf whats been saod and both have seperate down days where we shut down and cant see an end. But with that there are now good days. We have had a fair few days out and trying to do normal thifs and my partner seems more positive most of the time. I wish i could stop it all happening and hoping once he gets the statements we can find things to contradict it. But keep in there the bad days will continue but will become less as time goes on and once its sunk in you can begin to carry on life with this in the background. My partner is at magestraites this week but from what iv seen it could be xmas before the trail so until then our lives are on pause so all we have is making the best of our time when we have positive days

Comment

Originally posted by Goodguy View Post
      Hi there i am so sorry to hear of your situation. Im in the same situation my boyfriend was charged 6 weeks ago after a 9month wait of not knowing what.would happen. The 6 weeks have felt like years but the initial few weeks was how you are describing. A hell. But i am now hopeful that when it gets to court they will see the truth. We still dont know the statements pf whats been saod and both have seperate down days where we shut down and cant see an end. But with that there are now good days. We have had a fair few days out and trying to do normal thifs and my partner seems more positive most of the time. I wish i could stop it all happening and hoping once he gets the statements we can find things to contradict it. But keep in there the bad days will continue but will become less as time goes on and once its sunk in you can begin to carry on life with this in the background. My partner is at magestraites this week but from what iv seen it could be xmas before the trail so until then our lives are on pause so all we have is making the best of our time when we have positive days

Thank you so much. That was very nice. Did you bf manage to keep his job after what happened? I don't know what would be our plan with his job so on. It's depressing already to face it, and without a job it will be a nightmare that last for months....I am so depressed now. I sometimes even GoPro could be dead the next day so I don't have to face this.

Comment

Sadly in our case he didnt, he lost one job last year due to becoming ill from stress of it all and taking a few days off and got another in febuary but when he was charged he lost that one as it required a dbs check the only positive is that they have saod they will take him back when its over. But doesnt help in the meantime as hes had to go on benefits and it isnt good for his mental health not working.

Hes at magestraites court tomorrow so as expected this week os not a good one hes making him self ill with nerves akd worry but stay strong and as positive as you can be as those days do outweigh the dark days and are what will get you through it

Comment

Originally posted by Goodguy View Post
          Sadly in our case he didnt, he lost one job last year due to becoming ill from stress of it all and taking a few days off and got another in febuary but when he was charged he lost that one as it required a dbs check the only positive is that they have saod they will take him back when its over. But doesnt help in the meantime as hes had to go on benefits and it isnt good for his mental health not working.

Hes at magestraites court tomorrow so as expected this week os not a good one hes making him self ill with nerves akd worry but stay strong and as positive as you can be as those days do outweigh the dark days and are what will get you through it
          Thank you. I hope everything goes well with you and your family. Frankly, this is really a major set back for us, also make us feel how fragile a family can be.

Comment

Thank you.

The magestrates was fine apparently and was in and out within minutes.

After spending 6 weeks focusing on this beent he start to the end it hit me last night that in fact the reality is it wont be over till january next year then another 2 to 3 months after till he can get access to his kids again and be able to love back in with me so all in all we will have spent a year apart. All from 1 silly little girls lies.

I hope yours is over quicker and that you find some good days in this too.

It certainly is a rollercoaster, sounds silly but i was actually looking forward to the court appaerance as its the begining of it all been over and he could get some of the evidence and statements to start tearing apart. But rollercoaster hit and actually i felt worse when he came to tell me hiw it went. After spending the last 12 hours in tears wondering how we will cope, financially on the one wage, emotionally after having to live apart and with himot wanting to talk about it and me having noone else to turn to its already causing rows over silly little things as were getting fustrated with the whole situation. In the same situation we was planning a wedding looking into having a family of our own now we have a big pause button on life. It does make you question the strengh of a family but you will find it, even today when im having feeling the worst i have in 6 weeks sonce we found out he would be charged i still hold onto the knowing that somehow we are strong enough its just the how im stuck on at the minute.

But stay strong, talk to each other and try and make the most of the days where you are both feeling a little positive, hopefully these outweigh the dark days along the journey

Comment

Just want to thank you all for the support, cps has decided to drop the charges 20 hrs before we go back to crown court. Now we found out that the accusation was totally a lie, and we have hard evidence to proof that my bf wasn't there at the incident. She deliberately framed him for whatever reason I don't know. Should we sue her?

Comment

Awful place to find yourself in!!!!
                However, find yourself in this place you do!
                Unfortunately it's time to get your gloves on...take it from me, in life some things are worth fighting for...this is absolutely one of them!
                Keep posting...keep asking questions and try and keep positive!!

Remember trials are there to be won...just remember that!

Good luck x

Comment

That's fantastical news, but it's a shame this conclusion took so long to come to. There are some very wicked people in this world.
                  Hope you can pick up the pieces and get on with your lives.
                  The future is a much brighter place now.

Comment

Originally posted by PleaseHelpMeGod View Post
                    Just want to thank you all for the support, cps has decided to drop the charges 20 hrs before we go back to crown court. Now we found out that the accusation was totally a lie, and we have hard evidence to proof that my bf wasn't there at the incident. She deliberately framed him for whatever reason I don't know. Should we sue her?

Fantastic news. Take your time to let it sink in. Here are some banana's:

Your question is difficult to answer. A private prosecution would require deep pockets and is likely to leave you short, even if you win and the FA is wealthy enough to pay you compensation. A lot of people think they have "absolute proof" that proves that someone has lied but this is usually more difficult than we all imagine. If there is absolute proof then the state should prosecute her for perverting the course of justice or wasting police time. (although they would be reluctant) What did the trial solicitors say about this?

Often the best revenge against a liar is just to get on with repairing your lives and leave them in the gutter where they belong.

I wish you well with getting your life back
                    For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                    https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Originally posted by Aidy View Post
                      Awful place to find yourself in!!!!
                      However, find yourself in this place you do!
                      Unfortunately it's time to get your gloves on...take it from me, in life some things are worth fighting for...this is absolutely one of them!
                      Keep posting...keep asking questions and try and keep positive!!

Remember trials are there to be won...just remember that!

Good luck x
                      Ooops sorry I didn't read properly lol

Absolutely amazing news...and if the CPS dropped it, just goes to show what a pile of **** this was!!!
                      Best wishes x

Comment

Having just gotten a more experienced opinion, I think I am right in saying that you cannot sue anybody for anything they say to the police. You would be wasting your time and money. If it was a case of mistaken identity then there is nothing to be done.

You can ask your solicitors to explain but as I said, the best thing is to get on with enjoying your life and let your anger go.
                        For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                        https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Working...
                        X