Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falsely accussed of rape by my WIFE.

First of all hello thankyou for letting me post on here
    On friday night i can home from work and after having something to eat my WIFE told me to go have a shower (which so only does if we are going to have a bit of nookie) which i did than got in bed she then went for a shower herself. She came into the bed room and shut the door so not to disterb the kids she then proceeded to get in bed naked (again something that only happens for nookie)normally dressed in pjs. We had sex.

Monday get home from work to an empty house and three police officers arresting me for rape!!
    Taken down the station and locked in a cell from 15.30 til nearly midnight then interviewed for nearly two hours.

Been put on bail for three weeks! But terms of the bail are that i can it see or talk to my three kids which as you can imagine is driving me insaine. The WIFE has take them.

I had only just Started to recover from a bad bout of depression and my rock through all of that has now done this to me and my kids. Why did she not just leave me rather than do this? I just dont understand.
    My family (parents have been so supportive) and know that i have done nothing wrong.
    Im just desperate to cuddle my kids but just dont even know when i can! i have lost everything and feel i have nothing.
    Please help.
    Last edited by Scoobydo; 5 May 2017, 07:02 PM.

Hello and welcome Scoobydo,

I'm really sorry that you find yourself here in such shocking circumstances.

Please take a look around the forum, you are certainly not alone.

The useful information section is here:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/f...ul-Information

and see this thread in particular :

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now.

You don't say what if anything went on between friday night sex and the situation you faced on Monday but I would concentrate on writing down an honest and detailed account of those events while they are fresh in your mind, whether unusual or not.

Note down any arguments or reasons she may have to resent you if you can.Be honest with yourself. If you were a bit difficult during your depression this may have built up to a point that she decided to leave and take the children, but this certainly does not make you a rapist or a bad father and there is no excuse for labelling you as one. I'm afraid that a rape claim can be hugely beneficial in a divorce case if that is where she is heading with this.

If you (or a mutual friend) can get a look at her social media, take screenshots of anything she posts that could be related.

Do not try to contact either her or your children in the meantime. I know it's hard but you could put yourself at risk of harassment or witness intimidation charges .

You are not alone here.
    For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
    https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

["Been put on bail for three weeks! But terms of the bail are that i can it see or talk to my three kids which as you can imagine is driving me insaine. The WIFE has take them. "

Hello Scooby-Doo, sorry to read about your situation,

I can directly relate to your situation my Wife falsely Accused me of two counts of Rape! Took my two small children and intiated divorce proceedings..I too was on stringent bail conditions....

As Peter eludes to these women sometimes do this too give them the upper hand in divorce proceedings...I hate to say this but I was not allowed to see my children...the authorities will no doubt get involved I.e social services Cafcass were like vermin.....

My children at the time were toddlers....I'm not sure if your children are of the age where they can make a request to see you?

I would also say when you do have any communication with these authorites be very careful how you address them and how you come across they will look for anything to make you look bad....

You have to play the game with these authorites be kind to them etc...and this will go in your favour..

Your head will be spinning! To say the least....

One of the first things I did was start planning on how to see my children....(my wife was extremely intent on me not having contact) ....(if you need help with this then I will be happy to give advice)

family solicitors are extremely expensive...I decided to represent myself​ in the family court not only saving £££ but getting decent results...some of these family solicitors will tell you that you need representation to see your children but you really dont...

But please remember Rape is not easy to prove ....and marital rape can be even harder to prove! Especially given the fact these are clearly fabricated lies...

Can you think of a motive aside from gaining an advantage for divorce proceedings and children contact etc?

For example my wife thought I was cheating on her !!....hence the false allegations

You will find lots of support here pal you are not alone

Last edited by Arsenal12; 5 May 2017, 08:54 PM.
      Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Although you are probably in shock, collect and take screen shoots of any social media and text messages that will show that she has lied. I did this thinking that it would all come to nothing and thinking that I was tempting fate. However a young family member of mine was charged and it went to trial where he was found not guilty.I believe that Juries in sex cases feel more confident with evidence which we had from social media.

The tweets were deleted just after my family member had been charged so my strong advice is to collect everything now. It was this forum that gave this advice, rights fighter is a star.

I would also add the police are useless, they are the only public service that do not have to be educated to degree standard. In my old profession where I used to see clients in police cells the police custody sergeant told me about police officers 'if they weren't this side of the law they would be in the cells'. That says it all about police officers, do not trust them.

Comment

Thankyou for you support
          Everything was normal all over the weekend to the point there should be cctv showing her to be affectionate towards me sunday evening and have my parents witness that everything was ok betwewn us on sunday afternoon. She was fine with me all day saturday.
          A few weeks ago she asked what would happen if we split up to which my reply was she and kids could staying in the house until our tenancy was up in october and i would go and Start afresh as i was working and she wasnt. If she really wanted to end our marrage she could of told me instead of this!!

Thankyou again for the support i feel not quiet as alone as i did knowing im not the only person to everything face something like this

Comment

Working...
          X