Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisdom

I attended a four day trial a month ago where a family young family member had been charged on two counts of rape. He was found not guilty on both accounts in less than 1.5 hours. He and my family had been through 22 months of hell. This forum advised screen shooting social media which I did and the jury were very interested in what the females had on their social media accounts. I thank you rights fighter for this advice. Unless such allegations knocks at your door you cannot imagine the horror, shame and devastation it causes.

It was by accident that I stumbled upon talks by a buddhist monk Ajahn Brahm on YT Buddhist society of Western Australia a month before the trial. Although this young man is not my child I have always been a substitute mother and very proud to be a second mother to him.
    I cannot rate Ajahn Brahm's teaching highly enough. Words such as 'this too shall pass' and 'good, bad, who knows' will remain with me for the rest of my life. His words of wisdom brought me a great deal of comfort. My only advice is listen for a good fifteen minutes then the great man comes to life. He provides many hours of teachings on lots of different subjects.

Thanks for your kind words about the forum and Rights Fighter (and your recommendation for the barrister you used)

......the tradition salutation for a NG of NFA.....

It is sometimes difficult to move on from a false accusation so your thoughts about Ajahn Brahm's teachings may be of help to other members.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hurray! Another NG this last week!

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Great news!!!

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
        X