No announcement yet.

Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the accussers who are not genuine basically go through the whole process painlessly unlike us who s lives are in turmoil hopefully the jury see the truth it's so so hard like mental torture just waiting we just want to fight now

Comment

Originally posted by Bam bam View Post
      So the accussers who are not genuine basically go through the whole process painlessly unlike us who s lives are in turmoil hopefully the jury see the truth it's so so hard like mental torture just waiting we just want to fight now

Unfortunately yes bam bam, although with a very good barrister the accuser can become rattled and be exposed during cross examination.

from my experience my barrister was exceptionaly good, he said to me before her cross examination that he was going to "be nice to her"...for example talk very slowly very kindly he said this tactic would work....and expose her...

(obviously each trial is different and different tactics works for different cases)

..and it sure worked my accusers version of events during cross examination were laden with flaws and so much different to her original statement. My barrister exposed her lies with great accuracy.

On the flip side he said had he gone guns blazing and approached her cross examination with verbal drillings etc it may not have exposed her as much and the jury could start to feel sorry for her etc..
      Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

What we can't understand is how the cps originally said NFC and of course we assumed the girl would request a review as it was plastered other Facebook along the photos names and addresses of those she made allergations against, by reading the cps guidelines for qualifying and not qualifing it doesn't make sense

Comment

Confused too my husband has not been charged was asked to go to the police station for enquiries into a historical allergations did come back NFC but after further waiting now is going to be prosecuted does it mean he ll be charged at the court summons?

Comment

[I've copied your above post over from Living-Nightmares thread as it is better to keep all replies in your own thread]

If I've understood your query correctly 'charging' and 'summonsing' are two different means to achieve the same result i.e. the accused person is 'charged to court' or 'summonsed to court' with a date and time of appearance.

The objective in either instance is to ensure the accused person makes an appearance in court and from that point the normal legal procedures will occur.

So to answer your question, charging will not take place at the Magistrates because it is no longer necessary.
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Im absolutely petrified her lies have got this far innocent men get put away how can anyone function normally in this situation my children adore their dad it's unthinking and so cruel

Comment

Please do your best to think positive thoughts. Honestly, more people get the right result than don't and positive thinking, hard as it is, is much better for your mental health.

We are all rooting for you and there is support here whenever you need it. Making sure you have a good legal team to start with is key here.

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Thank you​ for the support and advice we still have alot more to go through we re both on medication and I'm praying it will not as far as court

Comment

So sorry to see you here, but glad you have found the forum. You will receive lots of support here.
                    Try and remain as calm as you can. This is an awful situation you are in but you can get through this. Try to take one day at a time and not expect the worst. Having been through similar and out the other side you can get through it. It is difficult as you say to function normally that's why you have to take a step back. Take the advice you will receive here from others who are or have been though this to help you. Keep faith that the truth will out x

Comment

Originally posted by Bam bam View Post
                      Thank you​ for the support and advice we still have alot more to go through we re both on medication and I'm praying it will not as far as court
                      You will have plenty of support here no matter what happens. Remember court does not mean a conviction.There are lots of not guilty verdicts.

Trials do not always go ahead either, in fact there is one daftmoo member that learned today that CPS are offering no evidence in their trial after the complainant decided she didn't want to go ahead.

There is always hope.
                      For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                      https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Sorry more questions how do you go about finding a barrister who can expose a liar I'm guessing when we get to the stage of needing one our solicitor appoints one? Also I read alot here about not trusting the police, the policeman dealing with the case has asked my husband for the social media i was hoping he asked for it due to the fact it depicts her character of making multiple allergations against other men included family

Comment

Yes, your solicitor will get a barrister for you and thats why it's important to choose a solicitor who has experience of false allegations.

Dont hand anything over to the police without talking to your solicitor first and if you hand over any kind of paperwork be sure to keep a copy for your solicitor and another for yourself. The last thing you need is for paper evidence to get lost.
                          'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Yes I have done this trying to stay calm do accusers ever have psychiatric assessments ?

Comment

I don't know the answer to that but someone else might.

Comment

Slightly confusing here, if you are waiting for a summons then I cannot see why police would ask for the social media evidence unless the cps have requested it and haven't actually made a decision yet. FWW is absolutely right that you should seek legal advice before providing this and always keep your own copies.

do accusers ever have psychiatric assessments

It's possible that if the FA has known mental health issues or known to social services that will be taken into account but they may take the view that this is a vulnerable person that is more likely to be taken advantage of.
                                For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                                https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Working...
                                X