Summons to attend court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 weeks and counting pre trail defence meeting. And character witnesses

Hi so we have 5 weeks to the day to go and trying to get prepared osnt going to well. My oh doesn't want to think about it and doesn't help with people telling him to enjoy his time before the trail. I get that but needs a balance of getting prepared too.

He is meant to be having his pre trail meeting woth barrister in a couple of weeks. We know they will tell us what evidence they are using and he can ask why they aren't using others. And that they will discuss questions and what witnesses they plan to call. Bit can't engage my mind to think of questions to ask them as heads going at 100 miles an hour on panic mode. So any advice on what else they tell you or what questions to ask would be appreciated.

Also we have been waiting from August for the character witnesses to be contacted and now several camt attend due to commitments and it veen a week before xmas people gave assed they werent wanted and are away. Iv asked everyone on the list to write there reference put for us to semd to sol in hope that they will be able to contact them for further info or to asl to attend and can read the others out as getting completly stressed that everyone keeps asking what to expect and I don't know the answers as not spoke to sol. Iv told them to include who they are how they know oh and how long for and how often they see him. Describe his personality with examples and a couple of other bits if anyone has any knowledge of what else to include it'd be great. Also got someone with experience to check them in case we're missing something obvious

[post moved to this relevant thread]
    Last edited by Casehardened; 13 November 2017, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X