Nfa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfa

Got a call this morning to say that case has been NFA.
    Feel odd - glad that not going to court and all that goes with that but I am still in the same torn situation with it being daughter that made allegations and her being under 18 until 2019.
    I don't feel how I thought I would if we got this outcome.
    Still puts a dampener on thoughts of a baby too as would start PLO and child protection on both baby and daughter.
    Feel such a d*** because I'm still really cheesed off with it all and wanted to feel better than this.
    One bit is over but it's not the end

it is not at all unusual to feel like this after a NFA or even after NG verdicts. Expect mood swings and if you think you are going mad, you really are not. This is all perfectly normal for the abnormal situation that you find yourself in.

Some people after NFA do go on to have other children. I appreciate this must feel awful given that your own child did this. If you feel you are not coping, please do go and see your GP for some help via counselling or CBT - Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.

Hold on in there
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Good to hear this news but I sense from your post that bananas will not be appropriate

However there is a positive in that the recovery process will start from now and from a lower peak than if there had been a trial in the future.
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Every NFA or NG feels like a hollow victory when there is so much damage done to a family but in time you will work everything out.

I know for a fact that you have all of the skills and the knowledge necessary to deal with anything and I see no reason why you could not jump over a few obstacles in any path you wanted to take. You have dealt with everything brilliantly so far.

You may have some way to go before you are fully out of the other side but you can now begin to heal as a family and in time you will move forward, I'm sure that you will get to where you want to be. I have every faith in you

CH may have a point about the banana's but at least the law didn't decide to make a sad situation worse. I think a few are appropriate...

For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
        https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

I fully appreciate that sunken feeling after the NFA/NG.

Our elation was short lived. The pain afterwards and the revelations that the justice system appears to be flawed is very hard to come to terms with.

I'll offer a few .... in the hope that you will continue to recover and your heart will mend.

Comment

NFA often seems to be an anticlimax, leaving as many problems as it solves, but I'm sending bananas anyway as they are full of potassium and you need as many good nutrients as you can get to help you get through this.

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Broken hearted I’ve been reading your posts.
              My story almost mirrors yours. Please let me know how far down the line you are now and if anything has changed? Or if anything is better now.
              My life is just on hold. I really do feel broken by all this

Comment

Originally posted by FeelingBroken View Post
                Please let me know how far down the line you are now and if anything has changed? Or if anything is better now.
                My life is just on hold.
                Hello FeelingBroken and welcome to the forum,

Broken-hearted has not logged onto the forum since April 2017 so it is unlikely she will respond; however moving on and away from the forum is not unusual and in one sense means that she now is feeling less 'broken'.
                'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Maybe she got through it

Comment

Working...
                  X